News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

The Dark Knight

Started by ReBurn, August 01, 2006, 01:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReBurn

Another whole year to wait...
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

Jessie

Why does he look like Ray Liotta?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on November 27, 2007, 04:57:45 PM
Why does he look like Ray Liotta?
Because he's got Ray Liotta's skin texture.

VikingJuice

Beefy

This is NOT going to be up for long.  Watch it quick!

The six minutes of IMAX footage in front of I Am Legend that introduces the Joker.

http://www.youtube.com/v/TwV_SOgvq2s

Jessie

I really want to see this.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

eo000

my jaw was dropped while watching that at the imax yesterday. looks amazing.

Beefy

Heck, even the standard trailer in front of non-IMAX I Am Legend was pretty awesome.

VikingJuice

Beefy

If you haven't seen the new, full trailer, you can see it crystal clear and legal at:

http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com

ReBurn

Quote from: Beefy on December 17, 2007, 12:05:44 PM
If you haven't seen the new, full trailer, you can see it crystal clear and legal at:

http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com
Nothing like taking the fun out of it. Sheesh.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

VikingJuice

Beefy

eo000

that's two movies i want to see in july. this and hancock.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Beefy on April 25, 2008, 11:23:23 AM
Wow.

<Poster pic>

They should've used a picture of the REAL fire they started that totally shut traffic down on the Eisenhower during my birthday party last year, ensuring that my sister was only there for like 20 minutes.

eo000

Quote from: Bennyhana on April 25, 2008, 11:46:25 AM
Wow.

<Poster pic>

They should've used a picture of the REAL fire they started that totally shut traffic down on the Eisenhower during my birthday party last year, ensuring that my sister was only there for like 20 minutes.
dude, that sucks. i bet the clown had already left, and the ponies were no longer giving rides. :(

Gamplayerx

Quote from: eo000 on April 25, 2008, 11:40:52 AM
Hancock looks like it could be fun - I don't get why they're blitzing us with commercials for it already, though.  I'll probably forget it exists by then.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on April 25, 2008, 11:53:15 AM
Quote from: eo000 on April 25, 2008, 11:40:52 AM
Hancock looks like it could be fun - I don't get why they're blitzing us with commercials for it already, though.  I'll probably forget it exists by then.

Industry buzz on Hancock isn't very favorable.  The ending is apparently not so great.  That would seem to indicate why they're starting the media blitz early - too create and maintain a public awareness long enough for a huge opening weekend, since word of mouth would kill long term profitability.

Then again, most people didn't like I Am Legend's ending and it still grossed over 200 million domestic, so who knows what drives the market these days.

Bennyhana

Quote from: eo000 on April 25, 2008, 11:48:48 AM
Wow.

<Poster pic>

dude, that sucks. i bet the clown had already left, and the ponies were no longer giving rides. :(
The ponies were gone, but the clown was there later than anyone else.  He was eating all my pate and trying to get my aunt to fellate him on the back porch.

Beefy

Quote from: Bennyhana on April 25, 2008, 03:59:03 PM
Quote from: eo000 on April 25, 2008, 11:48:48 AM
Wow.

<Poster pic>

The ponies were gone, but the clown was there later than anyone else.  He was eating all my pate and trying to get my aunt to fellate him on the back porch.

Note to self: attend a Benny party.