News:

Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories.

Main Menu

The Dark Knight

Started by ReBurn, August 01, 2006, 01:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Beefy

Beefy

Gamplayerx

Beefy

The next Batman film, the sequel to Batman Begins.

Word on the Joker origin is that they're going very, very dark with it.  The picture seems to back that up.

Bennyhana

Have I mentioned that part of this movie is being filmed behind my apartment?

Gamplayerx

But, but, we already know the origin of the Joker.

meredith

Gamplayerx

We totally do.  Don't go discounting Jack Nicholson.  He might bite you.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 20, 2007, 06:31:02 PM

Different film series.  These having nothing to do with those.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on May 20, 2007, 06:35:12 PM

Wha?  That makes no damn sense.

dazie

More Frank Miller-esque.  I'm very excited!

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 20, 2007, 06:44:37 PM

They rebooted the franchise.  They pretty much had to if they wanted to make any more Batman movies.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Beefy on May 20, 2007, 09:28:23 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 20, 2007, 06:44:37 PM

They rebooted the franchise.  They pretty much had to if they wanted to make any more Batman movies.

Not making any more batman movies was an option.  Do I have to go down to hollywood and explain that?  I think I do.

Beefy

I don't mind them making more if they're good.

Alice

Is Heath Ledger the joker???

ReBurn

I hear Eric Roberts is in it, so it must be good.

Bennyhana

I think they might be filming a bunch of it across from my shop, too.  They're definitely filming something.

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on May 21, 2007, 11:08:42 AM
I think they might be filming a bunch of it across from my shop, too.  They're definitely filming something.
There's an Angelina Jolie movie filming downtown now too.  Lots of cars and such.

Beefy

Bennyhana

Quote from: Alice on May 21, 2007, 11:16:52 AM
There's an Angelina Jolie movie filming downtown now too.  Lots of cars and such.

I see.  Would it have cars from the fifties?  Would Batman?  A trailer full of them is here, now.

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on May 21, 2007, 11:19:28 AM

I see.  Would it have cars from the fifties?  Would Batman?  A trailer full of them is here, now.
I'm not sure.  It's a movie based of of this, if it helps: http://www.amazon.com/Wanted-Mark-Millar/dp/1582404801

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on May 21, 2007, 11:24:52 AM
Quote from: Bennyhana on May 21, 2007, 11:19:28 AM

I'm not sure.  It's a movie based of of this, if it helps: http://www.amazon.com/Wanted-Mark-Millar/dp/1582404801

That is an extraordinarily adult comic book.  I am sure it will be thoroughly watered down.

Beefy

Quote from: Beefy on May 20, 2007, 09:07:09 AM
http://www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com/

If you were to try and go there now, you'll notice it's been taken down.  You might, if bored, want to try swiping it...

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on May 23, 2007, 12:01:34 PM
Quote from: Beefy on May 20, 2007, 09:07:09 AM
http://www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com/

If you were to try and go there now, you'll notice it's been taken down.  You might, if bored, want to try swiping it...
HA hA HA HA ha HA HA HA HA HA

Hmm.  Loses some of the crazy in translation.

dazie

meredith

Beefy

It's already begin referred to as Batman's Tron outfit.

dazie

I can see that.  It's cool though.  Looks more like something Bruce Wayne would have MADE.

ReBurn

I wonder if they hired Tronguy to help design it?

Bennyhana

They were keeping him in a long cloak outside the batsuit the couple of times I ventured outside the apartment yesterday while they were filming.  They were lecturing us about not taking pictures, and yet this shit is already all over the internet.

Beefy

Quote from: Bennyhana on June 15, 2007, 11:13:16 AM
They were keeping him in a long cloak outside the batsuit the couple of times I ventured outside the apartment yesterday while they were filming.  They were lecturing us about not taking pictures, and yet this shit is already all over the internet.

I love how they try and keep pictures from being taken.  You're standing out in public disrupting traffic and life in general, surrounded by people, and you think you can tell people not to take pictures if they want? 

Bennyhana

Quote from: Beefy on June 15, 2007, 11:20:37 AM
Quote from: Bennyhana on June 15, 2007, 11:13:16 AM

I love how they try and keep pictures from being taken.  You're standing out in public disrupting traffic and life in general, surrounded by people, and you think you can tell people not to take pictures if they want? 

I was INSIDE MY HOME and they were telling me not to take pictures.  Which I wouldn't have had a problem with, really, if it had been on the contract we signed.

Alice

Was that Harley Quinn at the end?

meredith

Gamplayerx

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 27, 2007, 08:09:08 AM
San Diego.

At the Comic Con, which is where all the studios are at pimping out their upcoming movies.  First Iron Man trailer was screened yesterday.  Spock was announced.  Our first view of Marion Ravenwood occurred.  Fun stuff.  I wonder what the WB folks have planned for the Joker's thugs who show up.

Beefy

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on July 27, 2007, 01:31:47 PM
Quote from: Beefy on July 27, 2007, 01:29:44 PM
800-395-9646
Weird.

This is playing out in real time as we speak, with INternet clues being figured out while a pack of roving fanboys at the SD Comic Con are running from check point to check point around the city to keep up with RL clues, such as a blimp and a plane.

Go to the Website I linked above and enter "inside joke".  Next screen, enter "jack the ripper".  Next screen, "mountebank".

Alice

That's pretty cool.

The website isn't loading for me, for some reason.

Beefy

The marketing folks behind this are very good at what they do.  This is exactly the type of thing that fans will enjoy doing, even a year away from the film.

And they had been swearing up and down that they weren't bringing anything to Comic Con this year.   ::)

A pack of roving Jokers running around San Diego - that's the kind of advertising people take notice of.

The Website is very slow to load because it is being smacked upside the head right now with traffic.

ReBurn

Another whole year to wait...

Beefy

Jessie

Why does he look like Ray Liotta?

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on November 27, 2007, 04:57:45 PM
Why does he look like Ray Liotta?
Because he's got Ray Liotta's skin texture.

VikingJuice

Beefy

This is NOT going to be up for long.  Watch it quick!

The six minutes of IMAX footage in front of I Am Legend that introduces the Joker.

http://www.youtube.com/v/TwV_SOgvq2s

Jessie

I really want to see this.

eo000

my jaw was dropped while watching that at the imax yesterday. looks amazing.

Beefy

Heck, even the standard trailer in front of non-IMAX I Am Legend was pretty awesome.

VikingJuice

Beefy

If you haven't seen the new, full trailer, you can see it crystal clear and legal at:

http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com

ReBurn

Quote from: Beefy on December 17, 2007, 12:05:44 PM
If you haven't seen the new, full trailer, you can see it crystal clear and legal at:

http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com
Nothing like taking the fun out of it. Sheesh.

VikingJuice

Beefy

eo000

that's two movies i want to see in july. this and hancock.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Beefy on April 25, 2008, 11:23:23 AM
Wow.

<Poster pic>

They should've used a picture of the REAL fire they started that totally shut traffic down on the Eisenhower during my birthday party last year, ensuring that my sister was only there for like 20 minutes.

eo000

Quote from: Bennyhana on April 25, 2008, 11:46:25 AM
Wow.

<Poster pic>

They should've used a picture of the REAL fire they started that totally shut traffic down on the Eisenhower during my birthday party last year, ensuring that my sister was only there for like 20 minutes.
dude, that sucks. i bet the clown had already left, and the ponies were no longer giving rides. :(

Gamplayerx

Quote from: eo000 on April 25, 2008, 11:40:52 AM
Hancock looks like it could be fun - I don't get why they're blitzing us with commercials for it already, though.  I'll probably forget it exists by then.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on April 25, 2008, 11:53:15 AM
Hancock looks like it could be fun - I don't get why they're blitzing us with commercials for it already, though.  I'll probably forget it exists by then.

Industry buzz on Hancock isn't very favorable.  The ending is apparently not so great.  That would seem to indicate why they're starting the media blitz early - too create and maintain a public awareness long enough for a huge opening weekend, since word of mouth would kill long term profitability.

Then again, most people didn't like I Am Legend's ending and it still grossed over 200 million domestic, so who knows what drives the market these days.

Bennyhana

Quote from: eo000 on April 25, 2008, 11:48:48 AM
Wow.

<Poster pic>

dude, that sucks. i bet the clown had already left, and the ponies were no longer giving rides. :(
The ponies were gone, but the clown was there later than anyone else.  He was eating all my pate and trying to get my aunt to fellate him on the back porch.

Beefy

Quote from: Bennyhana on April 25, 2008, 03:59:03 PM
Quote from: eo000 on April 25, 2008, 11:48:48 AM
Wow.

<Poster pic>

The ponies were gone, but the clown was there later than anyone else.  He was eating all my pate and trying to get my aunt to fellate him on the back porch.

Note to self: attend a Benny party.

DownSouth

Aarron Eckhart is one of my favorite actors.  I'll be seeing that.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Beefy

Okay, the first image of what might be Two-Face has been leaked.   I am linking it in case no one wants it spoiled.  I am also linking it because, if it's real, it's far more graphic than we could have anticipated.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z181/JuntoBeefy/DentBurn.jpg

eo000

do you think that's real?

Beefy

Dunno.  Aint-It-Cool is running with it.

ReBurn

Beefy

QuoteIt should also be noted that this is being billed as concept art, not a finished version.

Alice

There's a half second clip of Two-Face in one of the new previews.

Beefy

Looks like it was legit.  Warners Legal had them remove the image from across the Net.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Beefy on May 06, 2008, 07:07:07 PM
Looks like it was legit.  Warners Legal had them remove the image from across the Net.
If I were them, I'd be more apt to remove a fake one than the real one.  If it's cooler than the real one, it'll make the real one look bad.  If the real one isn't as cool, people will think my movie isn't as cool as it could be.

All that said, I also think that studios keep secrets (and do so visibly) because it creates an artificial mystique around movies which, often, are old ideas redone for the nth time.

Beefy

Quote from: Beefy on May 05, 2008, 07:09:07 PM
Okay, the first image of what might be Two-Face has been leaked.   I am linking it in case no one wants it spoiled.  I am also linking it because, if it's real, it's far more graphic than we could have anticipated.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z181/JuntoBeefy/DentBurn.jpg

http://www.whysoserious.com/myhero/

Gamplayerx

Too bad the ha ha ha doesn't have sound.

Beefy

The posters, they keep on coming...

[attachment deleted by admin]

eo000

Quote from: Beefy on April 25, 2008, 11:55:45 AM

Industry buzz on Hancock isn't very favorable.  The ending is apparently not so great.  That would seem to indicate why they're starting the media blitz early - too create and maintain a public awareness long enough for a huge opening weekend, since word of mouth would kill long term profitability.

Then again, most people didn't like I Am Legend's ending and it still grossed over 200 million domestic, so who knows what drives the market these days.
Saw Hancock last night. It's a good movie.

ReBurn

Quote from: eo000 on July 04, 2008, 07:36:13 AM
Quote from: Beefy on April 25, 2008, 11:55:45 AM

Saw Hancock last night. It's a good movie.
Hancock is a good movie.

VikingJuice

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/20080707/121543492400.html

Reviews are pouring in and they look pretty darned good so far.  I'm very excited about this film!!

Beefy

Just bought tickets for Friday afternoon.

VikingJuice

Beefy

Ledger is amazing and ferocious, the film dark and brutal.

ReBurn

Beefy

Alice

We tried to go last night.  The line wrapped around the theater and we would have had to sit in the first few rows.  So we sold our tickets back.  Ridiculous.

VikingJuice

This movie was fan-freakin-tastic!!  I loved this movie.  Haven't said that about a comic movie many times in my life.  The short list is Iron Man, V For Vendetta and this.

Ledger was spectacular.  He completely redefined how bad guys CAN be in this kind of movie.  He was so committed to the character and nothing seemed fake or shallow or questionable about his character.  He came across as a complete crazy who got off not on the money or power as much as the mayhem and chaos that he could create.

Beefy

Jessie

eo000

it was good. i liked it.

Beefy

Quote from: eo000 on July 20, 2008, 07:05:49 PM
it was good. i liked it.

I, for one, would like more thoughts from you on the matter.

eo000

Quote from: Beefy on July 20, 2008, 07:09:02 PM
it was good. i liked it.

it was funny seeing scarecrow at the beginning, and i can't wait to see where they take the franchise next.

Beefy

Quote from: eo000 on July 20, 2008, 07:16:03 PM
it was good. i liked it.

it was funny seeing scarecrow at the beginning, and i can't wait to see where they take the franchise next.

The end exchange killed me, about how Joker and Batman could go on forever.  For all the film's faults, I would have watched movie after movie of Bale vs. Ledger.  Well, at least Ledger.  Bale's raspy Batman voice got unintentionally funny at times.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Beefy on July 20, 2008, 07:20:47 PM
it was good. i liked it.

The end exchange killed me, about how Joker and Batman could go on forever.  For all the film's faults, I would have watched movie after movie of Bale vs. Ledger.  Well, at least Ledger.  Bale's raspy Batman voice got unintentionally funny at times.
agreed. It was the only thing I didn't like about the movie.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Bennyhana on July 20, 2008, 11:35:33 PM
it was good. i liked it.

This movie was better than Iron Man.  For some reason X2 still has a special place in my heart at #1 superhero movie.  I know its not as good, but it got the most reaction out of me in the theatre.

about the nitpick (which I agree with) how else do you expect him to go about doing it?  Every single Batman does it (except Adam West)!

Bennyhana

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on July 21, 2008, 12:30:57 AM
it was good. i liked it.

This movie was better than Iron Man.  For some reason X2 still has a special place in my heart at #1 superhero movie.  I know its not as good, but it got the most reaction out of me in the theatre.

about the nitpick (which I agree with) how else do you expect him to go about doing it?  Every single Batman does it (except Adam West)!

Somehow, most of them were not as over the top with it.

Beefy

it was good. i liked it.

I think it could have been more subtle at times.  I agree with Benny.

Beefy

Gamplayerx

I did not realize until just now that he was the kid from Empire of the Sun.

Beefy

Dry then Catch

to quote someone else

"I hope he knocked them both out with one awesome punch"

nishi

Quote from: Beefy on July 21, 2008, 07:32:57 AM
it was good. i liked it.

part of the problem for me was the script - batman isn't SUPPOSED to talk all the time. he's a man of action. the funny voice thing wasn't a problem in earlier movies because he didn't have all those monologues.

i was underwhelmed with bale overall in this one.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Jessie

Quote from: nishi on July 22, 2008, 08:12:57 PM
it was good. i liked it.

part of the problem for me was the script - batman isn't SUPPOSED to talk all the time. he's a man of action. the funny voice thing wasn't a problem in earlier movies because he didn't have all those monologues.

Watch what you say or he'll beat you up.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Jessie on July 22, 2008, 10:34:55 PM
Quote from: nishi on July 22, 2008, 08:12:57 PM
it was good. i liked it.

Watch what you say or he'll beat you up.

It's not like he's holding a phone in his hand.

BigDun

it was good. i liked it.

My wife hadn't seen Batman Begins so we downloaded it from Amazon Unboxed last night before going to see the movie today. The ending of Begins ended with the line "There is someone new in town, this is his calling card" and a picture of the Joker playing card. Watching the two back to back was pretty darn good because in Gothem world, only a week or so elapsed between movies.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Beefy

Cha-ching!

314 million in ten days.

BigDun

Quote from: Beefy on July 27, 2008, 12:12:48 PM
Cha-ching!

314 million in ten days.

Do you think they'll make another?
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Jessie

Saw it today.  Really liked it.

The voice thing was annoying, but I got over it.

Heath Ledger was fantastic.  He was so fantastic that I don't really remember if Christian Bale did a good job or not.  He was very much overshadowed.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Jessie on July 29, 2008, 07:26:50 PM
Saw it today.  Really liked it.

The voice thing was annoying, but I got over it.

Heath Ledger was fantastic.  He was so fantastic that I don't really remember if Christian Bale did a good job or not.  He was very much overshadowed.

I just watched Brokeback Mountain again because it was on IFC or AMC last night.  Ledger was sooo damned talented as an actor.  It makes me sad that we won't see him continue his career.  He was really gifted.

Jessie

I watched part of that, too, and thought the same thing.

I felt like Heath Ledger wasn't even in this movie, he WAS the Joker.  That sounds hokey, but I don't know how else to say it.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Jessie on July 29, 2008, 08:54:31 PM
I watched part of that, too, and thought the same thing.

I felt like Heath Ledger wasn't even in this movie, he WAS the Joker.  That sounds hokey, but I don't know how else to say it.

No, I agree with you.  He wasn't playing the Joker, he became the Joker but in a whole new way.

Beefy

$394,887,000 in 17 days

VikingJuice

Jessie

Well that would effing rock my face off.

Beefy

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on August 06, 2008, 10:39:56 AM
God I hope not.
Are you hoping against the defacing of Jessie or against Depp?

Beefy

VikingJuice

Quote from: Jessie on August 06, 2008, 06:35:55 AM
Well that would effing rock my face off.

You could be the villain in the 4th film-NO FACE!  Your back story is that you're the long lost sister of Harvey Dent.

Beefy

As of yesterday, TDK passed Spider-man to become the highest grossing comic book based film of all time.  Granted, ticket prices are higher now, so TDK hasn't actually sold more tickets.  It also now sits at #7 on the all time domestic blockbuster list (non-inflation adjusted version).

Also about Depp and third installments, Moriarty over at AICN says it best:

Quotelet's talk about BATMAN 3.

Or better yet, let's not. For about a year. Since that's the earliest you'll hear anything that could remotely be called news about characters or casting or the script or anything. A year from now. Not next week. Not next month. It will be a while.

Christopher Nolan's next film will not be about Batman. I think you can pretty much count on that. And until Christopher Nolan officially says, "I'm not making another Batman film," no one else is going to. He is absolutely, 100% going to be given first refusal on the next film, and right now, that's it. That's all the news there is.

I repeat... so we're clear... Christopher Nolan has not decided what to do next. And he is not signed to make another Batman film yet.

So that means no script. No story. No anything. No creative choices have been made about what to do with the next film. Right now, Warner Bros. is busy making party hats out of $1000 bills, counting all the silly, silly, silly DARK KNIGHT money they're making, and that's it.

When someone tells you Johnny Depp is "signed" to play The Riddler, feel free to laugh in their face.

When someone tells you Philip Seymour Hoffman is "signed" to play The Penguin, ask them if it's just as true this time as it was when it was a DARK KNIGHT rumor two years ago. Then laugh in their face.

When someone tells you anything about Catwoman or recasting The Joker or Clayface or Man-Bat or Killer Croc or ANYTHING... just brush it off.

Because it's not true. It's just not. No matter how much you want it to be. No matter how many times it gets reprinted for no reason. No matter how many photoshopped "costume tests" start floating around.

It's just not happening. Yet.

dazie

Does this mean they aren't going to digitally resurrect Chris Farley to play King Tut?   :'(

Beefy

Quote from: dazie on August 07, 2008, 10:05:03 PM
Does this mean they aren't going to digitally resurrect Chris Farley to play King Tut?   :'(

Oh dear GOD.

Alice

I just watched this on Thurs.  I'm sure someone's mentioned this, but I don't feel like going back and reading all the spoilers.

What the fuck was up with Bale's "Batman" voice?  I don't remember it being that bad in the first one. 

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on August 09, 2008, 01:54:58 PM
I just watched this on Thurs.  I'm sure someone's mentioned this, but I don't feel like going back and reading all the spoilers.

What the fuck was up with Bale's "Batman" voice?  I don't remember it being that bad in the first one. 

Yeah, we discussed it.  It was overdone.

eo000

Quote from: Beefy on August 09, 2008, 02:34:06 PM

come on, he's gotta disguise his voice, otherwise everyone will know it's him.

Beefy

Quote from: eo000 on August 09, 2008, 05:29:41 PM

Oh I agree, I just think they overdid it in scenes.

"Batman, how do you like your eggs?"

"OOOOVEREASSSYYYYYYY!!!"

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on August 09, 2008, 07:01:22 PM
Quote from: eo000 on August 09, 2008, 05:29:41 PM

Oh I agree, I just think they overdid it in scenes.

"Batman, how do you like your eggs?"

"OOOOVEREASSSYYYYYYY!!!"

Like Morgan Freeman couldn't have made a voice changer. 

Beefy

Unstoppable.  Fourth weekend in a row at #1.  Broke 700 million in international box office.  Number 3 on the list of all time domestic grosses, with just 30 million more before it takes down the original Star Wars.

I think it's safe to say that Warner Bros. is going to offer Christopher Nolan all the money they have to make a third film.  It won't gross as much without the Heath factor, but it will still pull bank like mad.

Beefy

ReBurn

I saw this today. It was really good.

VikingJuice

Jessie

Beefy

Jessie

Yeah, I didn't think so either.

Beefy

Now #2 on the list, behind only Titanic.  W/out inflation, of course.

ReBurn

eo000

Gamplayerx

VikingJuice

That's very nice of them.  I wish more big dollar folks would do things like this.

Jessie

ReBurn

Quote from: Beefy on August 22, 2008, 04:29:33 PM
The inevitable overcompensation has begun:

http://chud.com/articles/articles/16081/1/WARNER-BROS-OFFICIALLY-KICKS-SUPERMAN-RETURNS-TO-THE-CURB/Page1.html
It would be a really bad idea to start over with Superman, IMO. Besides, his dark side was already explored in Superman III, right? What they really need to do with these heroes is focus on action and super powers, because that's what people really want to see. Not teh emo.

Quote from: Jessie on August 27, 2008, 12:58:03 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,410603,00.html
I think that would be a bad idea, too. I don't really see her as that great of an actress, and I'm not sure she would connect with the younger crowd.

eo000

Quote from: ReBurn on August 27, 2008, 05:26:21 AM
Quote from: Beefy on August 22, 2008, 04:29:33 PM
The inevitable overcompensation has begun:

http://chud.com/articles/articles/16081/1/WARNER-BROS-OFFICIALLY-KICKS-SUPERMAN-RETURNS-TO-THE-CURB/Page1.html
It would be a really bad idea to start over with Superman, IMO. Besides, his dark side was already explored in Superman III, right? What they really need to do with these heroes is focus on action and super powers, because that's what people really want to see. Not teh emo.

Quote from: Jessie on August 27, 2008, 12:58:03 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,410603,00.html
I think that would be a bad idea, too. I don't really see her as that great of an actress, and I'm not sure she would connect with the younger crowd.

Maybe the story got it wrong, and she was going to play killer croc.

Beefy

TDK, Iron Man, X2, the first 2 Spidey films... they were successes not just because of the special effects, but because they understood and fleshed out the characters.  It's not about being Dark, it's about being relatable.

Alice

Jessie

Jessie

ReBurn

Bennyhana

Quote"I have to ask the question: How many good third seventh movies in a franchise can people name?"

Just because they're ignoring the other four doesn't mean they didn't exist. 

ReBurn

Quote from: Bennyhana on October 27, 2008, 10:30:50 PM
Quote"I have to ask the question: How many good third seventh movies in a franchise can people name?"

Just because they're ignoring the other four doesn't mean they didn't exist. 
I bet George Clooney wishes that one of them didn't exist.

Beefy

eo000

TDK seems like a hard movie to follow. I'd love for it to happen, but i can see where he wouldn't want to do it. no matter how good it is, there's going to be detractors "baaawing" about how it's turned the franchise to shit.

if you link my comment to anyone, make sure you credit me as LoquaciousMuse.

Beefy

It doesn't hold up as well the second time, but it's still good, and Heath was absolutely amazing.

Beefy

Gamplayerx

eo000

Quote from: Gamplayerx on January 12, 2009, 10:24:49 AM
Quote from: Beefy on January 11, 2009, 09:03:30 PM
Yay Heath!
How random.  Did he rise from the dead?
he won a golden globe for best portail of a clown by a guy who was living but is now dead.

i can't believe they found 3 other candidates for the award.

swolt

Quote from: eo000 on January 12, 2009, 10:26:40 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on January 12, 2009, 10:24:49 AM
Quote from: Beefy on January 11, 2009, 09:03:30 PM
Yay Heath!
How random.  Did he rise from the dead?
he won a golden globe for best portail of a clown by a guy who was living but is now dead.

i can't believe they found 3 other candidates for the award.

I'm just glad the award went to someone other than John Gacy this year.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

eo000

Gamplayerx

eo000

portroial

got it this time.  :-[

VikingJuice

eo000

Quote from: Beefy on February 12, 2009, 07:49:44 PM
*sigh*

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/02/12/ledgerjokercampaign.screeningroom/index.html
I think they should just kill batman all together. Maybe offer up something new like a lesbian batwoman or something.