News:

10/13/05 ReBurn nails the 90,000th post with a bullet! And what a bullet it was.

Main Menu

07-08 Football Season Thread

Started by Alice, September 06, 2007, 09:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

Thought I'd just start a thread, because I know some of us will be chatting here and there about it.

I'm so excited it's started again.  I need to get me a Benson jersey.

BigDun

Although the Colts appear to be dominating tonight's game, it was a pretty good contest until the second half.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Alice

I just started watching the last third of the third quarter.  Even though we went up against him in the Super Bowl, I can't help but root for Payton, no matter if he's playing us or not... the guy is damn likable.

My bro has Manning in our league... lucky bastard.

BigDun

The last commercial break reminded me, we got a limited edition of Absolute vodka whose proceeds go to supporting New Orleans (Absolute New Orleans). It is a mixture of mango and black pepper that is awesome. We are thinking of buying a few bottles for xmas gifts. They may even be worth keeping as future eBay money makers.

Buy alcohol that has an awesome flavor, support New Orleans, get possible gifts... profit!

A good deal all the way around.

DownSouth

I've been a remote jockey all night.  The Louisville-M Tenn. game was pretty good.  Cincy beat the crap out of Oregon State.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

BigDun

DownSouth

Do you think Dallas chalks their lines with cocaine or meth this year?

Alice

Quote from: DownSouth on September 06, 2007, 10:28:54 PM
Walter Payton's ashes.

ursus

Don't both of those get people excited? Doesn't sound like Dallas football to me. What color is Prozac powder?

Hey, what are the odds of the Raiders losing all of 'em and going 0fer?
I was just wondering...

VikingJuice

Quote from: ursus on September 06, 2007, 11:17:06 PM
Don't both of those get people excited? Doesn't sound like Dallas football to me. What color is Prozac powder?

Hey, what are the odds of the Raiders losing all of 'em and going 0fer?

Unlikely because they have a top 10 defense.  At least once or twice they'll outscore someone.

DownSouth

swolt

My girlfriend is a huge, HUGE LSU fan. The odds of me getting laid goes up drastically if they win tonight.

GO TIGERS!
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

DownSouth

I think that will be a good game tonight.  Gonna be on late too.  I'm watching the raging Cocks right now.

eo000

Quote from: DownSouth on September 08, 2007, 06:24:05 PM
I think that will be a good game tonight.  Gonna be on late too.  I'm watching the raging Cocks right now.
cocks won a hard one.

DownSouth

Quote from: eo000 on September 08, 2007, 09:55:29 PM
cocks won a hard one.
They penetrated those bitches.

ursus

Quote from: DownSouth on September 08, 2007, 10:04:48 PM
Quote from: eo000 on September 08, 2007, 09:55:29 PM
cocks won a hard one.
They penetrated those bitches.
Can't lick those cocks!
I was just wondering...

VikingJuice

My Dolphins bit the weeny today!!  Damn you and your Redskins Dottie!!

:'(

BigDun

Now that Dots is in SF, I wonder if she'll break with family tradition and root for her new home team.

VikingJuice

Quote from: BigDun on September 09, 2007, 08:11:29 PM
Now that Dots is in SF, I wonder if she'll break with family tradition and root for her new home team.

She might take up rooting for the Niner's but I think she'll always be a Redskin girl.

Bennyhana

Gamplayerx

ReBurn

Quote from: BigDun on September 06, 2007, 09:55:04 PM
Although the Colts appear to be dominating tonight's game, it was a pretty good contest until the second half.
That ended up being a really good game. But I'm not so sure that the Colts won because they are good.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

eo000

Quote from: ReBurn on September 09, 2007, 10:23:50 PM
I'm not so sure that the Colts won because they are good.
why then? do you think someone kidnapped Coach Payton's wife and kids, and told him at halftime they would get murdered if his team covered the spread?