News:

3/7/05 Board opens.

Main Menu

Lost Season 3 Discussion Thread

Started by Beefy, August 26, 2006, 04:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

I guess I'm gonna read the Season 2 thread so I'll understand tonight's episode.  THink that'll help?

HOORAY for not working Wednesdays anymore!
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Dry then Catch

I've only seen one episode (the finale of season 2) not on DVD.  Commercials suck.  I may just wait to download this and upload it to the tv

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on October 04, 2006, 04:09:57 PM
I guess I'm gonna read the Season 2 thread so I'll understand tonight's episode.  THink that'll help?

HOORAY for not working Wednesdays anymore!

Call me before it starts and I'll fill you in.  But before 7pm CST because Jericho comes on.   :D

Bishamonten

fucking cocksuckers sold me on the entire new season with the pre-opening-roll segment alone.  unfortunately, the show will probably have delays and a couple of entirely worthless fucking episodes.  Hence my anger.

Jessie

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Jessie

Quote from: ReBurn on October 04, 2006, 09:54:42 PM
Quote from: Jessie on October 04, 2006, 09:53:03 PM
Too many commercials.
You know you need all of that stuff.
We watched The Breakfast Club during commercials.

Beefy

Too many commercials.

WAY too many commercials.  Shamefully too many.

Still, good episode.  As Bish said, they've got me again.

Jessie

Thanks to my beefy hero, I had some clue as to what was going on though!  Hooray for that.

Alice

Dry then Catch

Too many commercials.

This solidified my decision to only download eps and pipe them into the TV. 
Off the wall prediction:  Sawyer will steal Juliette somehow.  She will fall out of favor and have to move back to the island.

Beefy

The book they were reading was Stephen King's Carrie.

Jessie

Quote from: Beefy on October 05, 2006, 09:36:14 AM

I wondered what relevance that had.  I knew it had to mean SOMETHING.  What does it, in your estimation, mean?

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on October 05, 2006, 09:40:10 AM

I wondered what relevance that had.  I knew it had to mean SOMETHING.  What does it, in your estimation, mean?

That they're in interested in telekinesis?  Something they've been experimenting with?  People with gifts, like Walt?

Bishamonten

Quote from: Beefy on October 05, 2006, 09:41:38 AM

That they're in interested in telekinesis?  Something they've been experimenting with?  People with gifts, like Walt?

I'm almost willing to disagree with this.  Remember, the one guy made a point of saying that Ben would never read something like that?  Perhaps they are interested in mental abilities, but not the type that involve schlocky theatrics?

Beefy

Quote from: Bishamonten on October 05, 2006, 09:47:12 AM

I'm almost willing to disagree with this.  Remember, the one guy made a point of saying that Ben would never read something like that?  Perhaps they are interested in mental abilities, but not the type that involve schlocky theatrics?

To be sure, but then it doesn't appear as though everyone cares what Ben likes or doesn't.  She may have chosen the book as a direct irritant to Ben, or as an antithesis to what Ben would make them read usually now that he is out of the book club.

Is it worth reading into?  Never can tell with this show.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Beefy on October 05, 2006, 10:17:50 AM

To be sure, but then it doesn't appear as though everyone cares what Ben likes or doesn't.  She may have chosen the book as a direct irritant to Ben, or as an antithesis to what Ben would make them read usually now that he is out of the book club.

Either way, Michael Emerson( Ben ) is absolutely fascinating!  I'm really glad they don't have johnny squarejaw as the leader.  Emerson is pure weasel and has that look of intense intelligence.  Great casting job. 

Beefy

Quote from: Bishamonten on October 05, 2006, 10:25:53 AM
Quote from: Beefy on October 05, 2006, 10:17:50 AM

Either way, Michael Emerson( Ben ) is absolutely fascinating!  I'm really glad they don't have johnny squarejaw as the leader.  Emerson is pure weasel and has that look of intense intelligence.  Great casting job. 

His delivery of the line telling Kate what her next two weeks would be like was perfection.

Gamplayerx

It's really unfair that shows that I wait months for the season premiere don't do 2-hours.

Beefy

Don't know if it's bullshiat, but Nathan Fillion may be guest starring on Lost later this season.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2006/10/announcement-breaking-lost-scoop.html

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Beefy on October 09, 2006, 03:00:40 PM
Don't know if it's bullshiat, but Nathan Fillion may be guest starring on Lost later this season.

thats the sound of Lost and Firefly fans spooging.  Now if the Stephen King book they were reading in the beginning was the
Dark Tower, Lost will really have the mainstream cult-doms set. 

PS Donnie Darko caused the plane crash

Jessie

I have a bit of a crush on him now after watching Firefly.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Jessie on October 09, 2006, 04:53:53 PM

I sort of felt he talked unnecessarily fast and sort of mumbly at times on Firefly. 

Jessie

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on October 09, 2006, 04:56:00 PM
Quote from: Jessie on October 09, 2006, 04:53:53 PM

I sort of felt he talked unnecessarily fast and sort of mumbly at times on Firefly. 
I've only seen two episodes.  He was funny.