News:

Do you all even read these?

Main Menu

Lost Season 3 Discussion Thread

Started by Beefy, August 26, 2006, 04:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dry then Catch

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on June 14, 2007, 12:11:59 PM
I hated the para-Lost experience.  It felt very cheap and empty, much like hanging out at an airport gift shop at the end of your vacation thinking about the upcoming week.  NOW THATS EMO

I hated the para-Lost experience.  It felt very cheap and empty, much like hanging out at an airport gift shop at the end of your vacation thinking about the upcoming week.  NOW THATS EMO

I stand by my hilarious statement.  Other than a picture what did the puzzle tell us?

I have a new theory

the last episode wasn't a flash forward.  It was a flash back.  What we saw in S1-S3 was actually the second time they were on the island before a memory wipe of sorts. 

Jessie

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on July 10, 2007, 11:50:13 AM

I stand by my hilarious statement.  Other than a picture what did the puzzle tell us?

I have a new theory

the last episode wasn't a flash forward.  It was a flash back.  What we saw in S1-S3 was actually the second time they were on the island before a memory wipe of sorts. 

Hrm.  Interesting.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

I almost started the Lost Season 4 Discussion Thread, but it feels too far away still.

That said, here's a press announcement about someone's involvement in season 4.  If you no likey casting spoilers, you no clicky link.

Jessie

I don't think it's ever coming back.  Do you think that they'll lose a lot of viewers just because it's been so damn long?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.