News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players

Started by Alice, July 27, 2005, 03:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

I've only heard one song by them, but I am hooked.  I am getting their CD soon.  Very soon.  It's a song called Mountain Trip to Old Japan 1959. 

They find old slides and write music about the slides they find.  Quality stuff.

Bishamonten

Quote from: aliceliddell on July 27, 2005, 03:27:11 PM
I've only heard one song by them, but I am hooked.  I am getting their CD soon.  Very soon.  It's a song called Mountain Trip to Old Japan 1959. 

They find old slides and write music about the slides they find.  Quality stuff.

I thought this was going to be candid shots of a naked Michelle Trachtenberg.  Boy was I disappointed.

Alice

eo000

Quote from: Bishamonten on July 27, 2005, 03:30:20 PM

I thought this was going to be candid shots of a naked Michelle Trachtenberg.  Boy was I disappointed.
you and me both, brother.

BigDun

Quote from: eo000 on July 27, 2005, 06:17:46 PM
Quote from: Bishamonten on July 27, 2005, 03:30:20 PM

you and me both, brother.

It wouldn't be a Michelle Trachtenberg because of alice's Dawn Summers aversion.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt