News:

BE ALERT!! The world needs more lerts.

Main Menu

Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players

Started by Alice, July 27, 2005, 03:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

I've only heard one song by them, but I am hooked.  I am getting their CD soon.  Very soon.  It's a song called Mountain Trip to Old Japan 1959. 

They find old slides and write music about the slides they find.  Quality stuff.

Bishamonten

Quote from: aliceliddell on July 27, 2005, 03:27:11 PM
I've only heard one song by them, but I am hooked.  I am getting their CD soon.  Very soon.  It's a song called Mountain Trip to Old Japan 1959. 

They find old slides and write music about the slides they find.  Quality stuff.

I thought this was going to be candid shots of a naked Michelle Trachtenberg.  Boy was I disappointed.

Alice

eo000

Quote from: Bishamonten on July 27, 2005, 03:30:20 PM

I thought this was going to be candid shots of a naked Michelle Trachtenberg.  Boy was I disappointed.
you and me both, brother.

BigDun

Quote from: eo000 on July 27, 2005, 06:17:46 PM
Quote from: Bishamonten on July 27, 2005, 03:30:20 PM

you and me both, brother.

It wouldn't be a Michelle Trachtenberg because of alice's Dawn Summers aversion.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt