News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

the headache fro hell

Started by manosax, September 12, 2007, 05:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manosax

I'm quitting coffee and I think  that I'm rounding the corner in the recovery effort...ugh

Alice

Caffeine headaches are the worst.  I tried quitting smoking and caffeine at the same time once - I thought my head was going to explode.

Mr. Ubiquity

they usually take me about two weeks to completely clear out and for me to lose that dependnacy.  SUCKS!!!
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Jessie

This, according to google, is Fro Hell.

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

meredith

Gamplayerx

Caffeine withdrawal headaches suck so badly.

manosax

I started with the thought that I would switch to tea, but I just decided to quit all together.  The last time I quit I think was after I got my master's.  I had the worst headache and a bad sinus infection and was generally sick for about three days...

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

manosax

I was actually amazed on how few caffiene free beverage choices are at a typical resturaunt...

BigDun

Yeah, I thought that root beer would be a safe caffeine free drink, but Barq's has as much as a glass of Nestea.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

DownSouth

I usually always get lemonade.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

Caffeine Free Diet Coke is where it's at.

manosax

I'm down to just a little bit of headache that is dispatched by ibuprofen.  I don't like the idea of things that are trying to taste like other things like caffiene free diet stuff.  I do like water and flavored water (with fruit) and lemonaide.  I guess I'll have to go to the taqueria kind of places where they have lime water and melon water in the big glass crocks...mmmmm.

ReBurn

Oh, that says crocks.

I thought it said something else.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

manosax

I know my typing sucks but I made sure that that word was correct :o

Jessie

Caffeine Free Diet Coke tastes like Diet Coke.  If Gamp wasn't on vacation she'd totally back me up.

Here's a search for afro hell that makes no sense at all.

http://classicinsignia.com/Blonde_Dynamite_Sample.jpg

manosax

Quote from: Jessie on September 13, 2007, 01:18:15 PM
Caffeine Free Diet Coke tastes like Diet Coke.  If Gamp wasn't on vacation she'd totally back me up.

I live the picture though....

I just like the original versions of things.  Real Coke, the origianal Tomorrowland, you know... I've had cfdcoke and i think it tastes ok, its just the idea...

swolt

Quote from: Jessie on September 13, 2007, 01:18:15 PM
Caffeine Free Diet Coke tastes like Diet Coke.  If Gamp wasn't on vacation she'd totally back me up.

Caffeine Free Coke taste just like regular Coke too.

My mom drinks nothing but Caffeine Free Diet Coke. It's the only Diet soda I'll drink
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

ReBurn

Caffeine has no taste. It is tasteless. Just like many of us.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Jessie

Why is there caffeine in soft drinks at all?  Just to get us hooked?  Why arent the anti-nicotine groups up in arms about THAT?

Bennyhana

Quote from: Jessie on September 13, 2007, 02:08:08 PM
Why is there caffeine in soft drinks at all?  Just to get us hooked?  Why arent the anti-nicotine groups up in arms about THAT?

Cola was invented around the time that Heroin was still being used to treat children's coughs.  Most of the people who would be up in arms about it's addictive nature are addicted, so very little is said.

swolt

Quote from: Bennyhana on September 13, 2007, 02:30:54 PM

Cola was invented around the time that Heroin was still being used to treat children's coughs.  Most of the people who would be up in arms about it's addictive nature are addicted, so very little is said.

hippie
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Bennyhana

Quote from: swolt on September 13, 2007, 02:43:44 PM
Quote from: Bennyhana on September 13, 2007, 02:30:54 PM

hippie

If not wanting to put caffeine into my body anymore makes me a hippie, even though I used to drink a half a gallon of Mountain dew a day (or more), then I guess I'm a hippie.

Square.

BigDun

You know they make this stuff:

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

manosax

Quote from: ReBurn on September 13, 2007, 01:59:33 PM
Caffeine has no taste. It is tasteless. Just like many of us.

Actually in its pure form,  caffeine is a slightly bitter white powder... go figure