News:

Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories.

Main Menu

the headache fro hell

Started by manosax, September 12, 2007, 05:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ursus

Quote from: swolt on September 13, 2007, 01:58:04 PM
Quote from: Jessie on September 13, 2007, 01:18:15 PM
Caffeine Free Diet Coke tastes like Diet Coke.  If Gamp wasn't on vacation she'd totally back me up.

Here's a search for afro hell that makes no sense at all.

http://classicinsignia.com/Blonde_Dynamite_Sample.jpg

Caffeine Free Coke taste just like regular Coke too.

My mom drinks nothing but Caffeine Free Diet Coke. It's the only Diet soda I'll drink

:lies:
I was just wondering...

Bennyhana

Quote from: BigDun on September 13, 2007, 06:30:56 PM
You know they make this stuff:

It's really hard to find caffeine free mountain dew around here.  I thought they only sold it in Canada.

manosax

you know, I feel kinda liberated.  I went grocery shopping and the total was less than I thought it would be and then I remembered I didn't have the coffee....mmmm

ursus

Good god man, how much coffee do you buy??
I was just wondering...

manosax

Not all that much... I would get two of the big cans of Trader Joe's Bay Blend and they are ten buck each.  That might last me three weeks I think... but still...

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on September 13, 2007, 01:18:15 PM
Caffeine Free Diet Coke tastes like Diet Coke.  If Gamp wasn't on vacation she'd totally back me up.
What?!?  The hell I would.  Caffeine Free Diet Coke is better than say ... Diet Pepsi, but it's no regular Diet Coke.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

DownSouth

No, it's true.  One day all they had in the fridge was caffeine free diet Coke and she was a whiner all morning.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

I feel like I've been deceived.  It was Gamp that told me to start drinking caffeine free Diet Coke when the cardiologist took me off caffeine! 
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

I was being supportive and helpful and other nice crap like that.

manosax

now ladies, if you can't be civil, you'll just have to settle this in the wesson oil pit.

Infobahn

Quote from: manosax on September 23, 2007, 12:30:56 AM
now ladies, if you can't be civil, you'll just have to settle this in the wesson oil pit.
Sweet!

manosax

Quote from: Infobahn on September 23, 2007, 12:32:54 PM
Quote from: manosax on September 23, 2007, 12:30:56 AM
Sweet!

I'd pay to see that!