News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Lost is a rerun

Started by Gamplayerx, April 13, 2005, 07:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

and American Idol isn't on until 9:00, so Grumpus has put on the Paris Hilton show.  And it has MONKEYS!  No balls in evidence as they all seem to be wearing diapers as of yet, but I'll let you know, eo.

eo000

Gamplayerx

Is that monkey balls? Where are my eo link clicker and reporters?

eo000

of course it's monkeyballs.

Infobahn

Gamplayerx

Infobahn, what is WYWO?

eo,  ;D

Infobahn

While You Were Out on TLC

Gamplayerx

Oh.  The host for that show (at least the last time I saw it) is a cutie!

ignom

I've had Headline News on since i got home, and I just realized it isn't really Headline News, there is some talk show on, and they were talking about some guy imitating a police officer.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Gamplayerx

Well, in about 17 minutes, switch over to Fox and watch Idol with me, igster.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

You kids and your brain rot.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beef on April 14, 2005, 01:13:07 PM
You kids and your brain rot.

You're welcome to watch with us.  Hey!  Tonight is Survivor!

Beefy

Reminder: the first of the last four new episodes starts tonight.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Beef on May 04, 2005, 10:56:49 AM
Reminder: the first of the last four new episodes starts tonight.

Yea, and it's about fucking time. 

Gamplayerx

* Gamplayerx does happy dance!

Bishamonten

If they axe Terry OQuinn( John Locke ) from the show, my interest is going to drop sharply.  He's one of the best things they've got going.

Beefy

Quote from: Bishamonten on May 04, 2005, 11:12:29 AM
If they axe Terry OQuinn( John Locke ) from the show, my interest is going to drop sharply.  He's one of the best things they've got going.

Agreed.

Then again, I was thinking of quitting watching it anyway so I don't feel enslaved to the TV every Wednesday night for one hour.  I've grown too appreciative of not living my life around TV schedules.

Gamplayerx

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 04, 2005, 11:44:46 AM
Tivo, baby.

For one show?  No way.

Then again, I guess I am stuck with Family Guy on Sunday nights now as well.

Dammit.

Gamplayerx

We had to get a new cable box for HD and it has the dvr built in, but the only thing good about it is it has dual tuners.  Tivo's way better.  I miss the "bloop bloop bloop"!

BigDun

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 04, 2005, 11:49:01 AM
We had to get a new cable box for HD and it has the dvr built in, but the only thing good about it is it has dual tuners.  Tivo's way better.  I miss the "bloop bloop bloop"!

My HiDef Tivo has 4 tuners. Two HiDef and two standard definition. I <3 my HiDef Tivo.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Bishamonten

Tivo is great.  Not being locked down to a TV Schedule is great.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: BigDun on May 04, 2005, 12:08:42 PM

My HiDef Tivo has 4 tuners. Two HiDef and two standard definition. I <3 my HiDef Tivo.
Oooh.  Color me green!

cnamon

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 04, 2005, 01:19:26 PM
Quote from: BigDun on May 04, 2005, 12:08:42 PM

Oooh.  Color me green!
OK