News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Biggest fall TV gainers (and droppers) so far

Started by Beefy, October 03, 2008, 09:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

http://www.thrfeed.com/2008/10/fall-tv-gainers.html

Things not looking so well for Pushing Daisies.  And Heroes needs to find it's feet.

Gamplayerx

I would like to point out that Pushing Daisies was away far too long and should've had more hype about it's return and I love that show.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 03, 2008, 09:51:41 AM
I would like to point out that Pushing Daisies was away far too long and should've had more hype about it's return and I love that show.

The season premiere was merely okay.  I was hoping for better.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on October 03, 2008, 09:53:05 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 03, 2008, 09:51:41 AM

The season premiere was merely okay.  I was hoping for better.
I have my fingers crossed for Samantha Who?

VikingJuice

Did anyone see Fringe?  I meant to watch it but totally forgot and napped that evening.  It looked interesting in the previews I saw.  It was kinda X-Files-ish but with a different feel.

BigDun

It's trying to hard to be spooky and quirky and not really achieving either.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Beefy

Quote from: VikingJuice on October 03, 2008, 06:08:03 PM
Did anyone see Fringe?  I meant to watch it but totally forgot and napped that evening.  It looked interesting in the previews I saw.  It was kinda X-Files-ish but with a different feel.

It's getting better after a weak start.  The writing is still hokey in places ("The Observer"?  Really?), but it's from the guys who wrote Transformers.  I'm not expecting Shakespeare.

I think all episodes are available on Hulu.

Alice

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on October 03, 2008, 06:42:33 PM
Quote from: VikingJuice on October 03, 2008, 06:08:03 PM

It's getting better after a weak start.  The writing is still hokey in places ("The Observer"?  Really?), but it's from the guys who wrote Transformers.  I'm not expecting Shakespeare.

I think all episodes are available on Hulu.
I tried watching the premiere and I think it was trying to do too much and utterly failed to capture my attention. 

One of my coworkers just became a Nielson family.  I told him he had to tune the tv to Pushing Daisies even if he didn't watch it.  He said they're watching Knight Rider.  I told him to get a little portable for Knight Rider.  Although, the guy who plays Michael is delicious.