News:

40,000th post goes to Gamp!  Happy birthday!

Main Menu

Biggest fall TV gainers (and droppers) so far

Started by Beefy, October 03, 2008, 09:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

http://www.thrfeed.com/2008/10/fall-tv-gainers.html

Things not looking so well for Pushing Daisies.  And Heroes needs to find it's feet.

Gamplayerx

I would like to point out that Pushing Daisies was away far too long and should've had more hype about it's return and I love that show.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 03, 2008, 09:51:41 AM
I would like to point out that Pushing Daisies was away far too long and should've had more hype about it's return and I love that show.

The season premiere was merely okay.  I was hoping for better.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on October 03, 2008, 09:53:05 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 03, 2008, 09:51:41 AM

The season premiere was merely okay.  I was hoping for better.
I have my fingers crossed for Samantha Who?

VikingJuice

Did anyone see Fringe?  I meant to watch it but totally forgot and napped that evening.  It looked interesting in the previews I saw.  It was kinda X-Files-ish but with a different feel.

BigDun

It's trying to hard to be spooky and quirky and not really achieving either.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Beefy

Quote from: VikingJuice on October 03, 2008, 06:08:03 PM
Did anyone see Fringe?  I meant to watch it but totally forgot and napped that evening.  It looked interesting in the previews I saw.  It was kinda X-Files-ish but with a different feel.

It's getting better after a weak start.  The writing is still hokey in places ("The Observer"?  Really?), but it's from the guys who wrote Transformers.  I'm not expecting Shakespeare.

I think all episodes are available on Hulu.

Alice

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on October 03, 2008, 06:42:33 PM
Quote from: VikingJuice on October 03, 2008, 06:08:03 PM

It's getting better after a weak start.  The writing is still hokey in places ("The Observer"?  Really?), but it's from the guys who wrote Transformers.  I'm not expecting Shakespeare.

I think all episodes are available on Hulu.
I tried watching the premiere and I think it was trying to do too much and utterly failed to capture my attention. 

One of my coworkers just became a Nielson family.  I told him he had to tune the tv to Pushing Daisies even if he didn't watch it.  He said they're watching Knight Rider.  I told him to get a little portable for Knight Rider.  Although, the guy who plays Michael is delicious.