News:

10/13/05 ReBurn nails the 90,000th post with a bullet! And what a bullet it was.

Main Menu

F**K YEAH!

Started by dazie, August 22, 2006, 07:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

http://www.feedmebetter.com/

It's about damn time.  I'm going to see if I can get this in my kids' schools.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Gamplayerx

Isn't that just for Brits?

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Um, why does it look like four out of five of those kids were fed lead paint chips?

Watch out, it could be a powerful lobbygroup for the lead paint chip concerns.

Especially Mr. Third from right...

Dry then Catch

No, I had bad food so future generations should too.  Just like when I had a bad professor I would write good things on the eval so others would have to suffer too.

;)

dazie

Originally, but why couldn't it be for US kids too?  Have you SEEN the crap they have at school lunches?  I mean, kudos to the lunch staff for being able to feed kids at al with the cost and time restrictions they have, but damn. 
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Dry then Catch

Dry then Catch

Quote from: dazie on August 22, 2006, 07:40:40 PM
Originally, but why couldn't it be for US kids too?  Have you SEEN the crap they have at school lunches?  I mean, kudos to the lunch staff for being able to feed kids at al with the cost and time restrictions they have, but damn. 

typical 80s meal Queens, NY

French Bread Pizza, watery corn, milk, and half a canned pear.  fuck that shit.  no wonder my manhood is only 10 inches. 

Gamplayerx

Nope.  Last time I saw a school lunch was ages ago.  I kind of miss rectangular pizza.

I was only allowed to buy school lunch on the first and last day of the school year until high school -- and even then I mostly went off campus for lunch.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Gamplayerx on August 22, 2006, 07:44:34 PM
Nope.  Last time I saw a school lunch was ages ago.  I kind of miss rectangular pizza.

I was only allowed to buy school lunch on the first and last day of the school year until high school -- and even then I mostly went off campus for lunch.

thats how you know Gamp was one of the cool kids

Gamplayerx

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on August 22, 2006, 07:45:29 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on August 22, 2006, 07:44:34 PM
Nope.  Last time I saw a school lunch was ages ago.  I kind of miss rectangular pizza.

thats how you know Gamp was one of the cool kids
No.  Knowing we had a closed campus and weren't actually allowed to leave during lunch is how you know.  :D

Miss Molly

oh COME ON.  You cannot beat the school cafeteria rolls, though!  That was totally the best part.

Gamplayerx

You know, I'm not sure my cafeteria had rolls.  I know it had a salad bar.  And the rectangular pizza on Fridays.  But other than that, I just don't know.

DownSouth

Rectangular pizza was awesome.  We also had Chick Fil A and Dominos.  The grilled cheese were good too.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!