News:

Incontinence Hotline ... Can you hold, please?

Main Menu

Pasta Salad

Started by sapphirehart, June 21, 2006, 01:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sapphirehart

I'm looking for a recipe for a pasta salad that is made with the tricolored spiral pasta and possibly italian dressing?  I don't know but anyway, I'm wanting to make some cuz I have a craving for it and I don't know how.

dazie

You've got a good start...  undercook the pasta a touch, toss with some good italian dressing and chopped fresh veggies.  Add some chopped parsley or some other herb (basil?) and some good shredded parmesan.  Add some pepperoni and mozzarella chunks if you want.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

Best pasta salad ever:

Rotini pasta (colored kind is fine, if you want it)
Diced onion
Diced tomato
Diced green pepper
Hidden Valley Ranch buttermilk dressing made as the instructions tell you, except maybe a tad more mayo to moisten up the salad.

Mix, refrigerate, enjoy.

I can eat myself sick on that stuff.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

My best friend's mom used to make the most awesome pasta salad and would never tell anyone how.  When my friend Anne got married, Sally's mom wrote the instructions down and gave them to her for a wedding present.  Sally's mom died shortly thereafter, but Anne has no idea what she did with the recipe card after opening it up.  Stupid Anne.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!