News:

04/07/05 1000th thread provided by Cnamon! This isn't really JuntoOnline. It's CnamonOnline!

Main Menu

baby stuff

Started by Listener, June 19, 2006, 08:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReBurn

I don't know...sometimes babies get real mad when they have to use other babies' stuff...
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: ReBurn on June 20, 2006, 08:26:53 AM
I don't know...sometimes babies get real mad when they have to use other babies' stuff...

then you tell them to get a job, move out and get their own clothes while they still know everything.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

ReBurn

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on June 20, 2006, 08:33:43 AM
Quote from: ReBurn on June 20, 2006, 08:26:53 AM

then you tell them to get a job, move out and get their own clothes while they still know everything.
OMG!  That's EXACTLY what I do!!

Mr. Ubiquity

;D

Ben's funny.  I usually give him the change from my pocket every day ( when i have change, that is) and hes all excited.  he only wants the quarters, lets me keep the rest, stashes them in a drawer and tells me each time that he is saving up to buy a car.    not bad for 5 :)
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

dazie

I told Kate she could have any change she found lying (laying?) around the house.  So she went and dumped out the change jar on the floor.   ::)
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: dazie on June 20, 2006, 08:40:05 AM
I told Kate she could have any change she found lying (laying?) around the house.  So she went and dumped out the change jar on the floor.   ::)

brilliant!!  ben and i have managed to save up about 128 bucks so far.

Listener

We will be using plenty of hand-me-down clothes, and maybe some toys from our goddaughters (who are now 8 and 4, well beyond infant/toddler toys).  Just not furniture.

ReBurn

The only thing I had a problem re-using was matresses.  Those things get puked on and peed on and whatnot, so I find it better to not get those secondhand.

Listener

Quote from: ReBurn on June 20, 2006, 11:23:18 AM
The only thing I had a problem re-using was matresses.  Those things get puked on and peed on and whatnot, so I find it better to not get those secondhand.

The mattress that fits our bassinet is I think $5, and it's vinyl-faced for easy washing.  But I definitely understand that point.