News:

Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes thing more acceptable for awhile.

Main Menu

Halo 3 Teaser Trailer

Started by snizwilk, May 09, 2006, 07:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eo000

Beefy

eo000

Quote from: Beefy on May 10, 2006, 07:08:36 AM
Quote from: eo000 on May 10, 2006, 06:48:14 AM
did they say when?

I read 2007.
yeah, i got off my lazy and went to the bungie.net site and read the faq.

i might be done with all the storylines in Elder Scrolls by then.

Bennyhana

So, are they ever going to bring the weapons and scenarios up to the level of the original Perfect Dark for N64?

swolt

I hated the ending of Halo 2 and 3 so much I might not even play this game. I know they want to make more money by releasing more and more games, but c'mon. If I invest that much time and engery into a plot you can't leave me with "well you'll have to get the next game to find out what REALLY happens!"

Halo feels like Myst all over again.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

eo000

they said this is the end of this story line.

swolt

Quote from: eo000 on May 10, 2006, 10:55:59 AM

They said that about Riven. And Exile. And First Contact. And Jay and Silent Bob. And Jesus.

the point is, if they think they can make money, they will make another game. Meaning they will not let this game have full closure, they will leave it somewhat open.

The original ending to Terminator 2 was set many years in the future with Sarah Conner as an old woman. At the last minute they changed to the road ending to leave it open for another movie.

DownSouth

Quote from: swolt on May 10, 2006, 10:59:58 AM

They said that about Riven. And Exile. And First Contact. And Jay and Silent Bob. And Jesus.

the point is, if they think they can make money, they will make another game. Meaning they will not let this game have full closure, they will leave it somewhat open.

The original ending to Terminator 2 was set many years in the future with Sarah Conner as an old woman. At the last minute they changed to the road ending to leave it open for another movie.
You mean Terminator?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

swolt

Quote from: ZackAttack on May 10, 2006, 11:05:36 AM

You mean Terminator?

no, terminator 2. I have the original screenplay.

ReBurn

Quote from: swolt on May 10, 2006, 11:44:15 AM

You mean Terminator?

I bet that's worth some scratch.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Listener

Quote from: swolt on May 10, 2006, 10:50:53 AM
I hated the ending of Halo 2 and 3 so much I might not even play this game. I know they want to make more money by releasing more and more games, but c'mon. If I invest that much time and engery into a plot you can't leave me with "well you'll have to get the next game to find out what REALLY happens!"

Halo feels like Myst all over again.

When that happens with books that I don't KNOW are part of a trilogy, I get pissed as well.

swolt

Quote from: ReBurn on May 10, 2006, 11:44:58 AM
Quote from: swolt on May 10, 2006, 11:44:15 AM

You mean Terminator?

I bet that's worth some scratch.
It actually belongs to my dad's friend, who is a director. I borrowed it liked 8 years ago  :angel: