News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Chocolate caramel pretzels

Started by dazie, April 21, 2006, 11:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

Yum.  I made a batch of these last night.

Take those "waffle" or "crisscross" pretzels- the ones that look like little grates, and lay them one by one on a baking pan.  (I recommend putting down parchment paper or wax paper first though)

Then place a single Rolo or Caramel Hershey Kiss on each pretzel.

Bake at a fairly low temp until the candy is melty, then either squash them down or not, whichever you choose.

Cool, then eat.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

cnamon

Quote from: dazie on April 21, 2006, 11:57:20 AM

Take those "waffle" or "crisscross" pretzels- the ones that look like little grates, and lay them one by one on a baking pan.  (I recommend putting down parchment paper or wax paper first though)

Bake at a fairly low temp until the candy is melty, then either squash them down or not, whichever you choose.

Cool, then eat.
That sounds yummy and remarkable easy!

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

eo000

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

dazie

Quote from: cnamon on April 21, 2006, 12:03:28 PM
Quote from: dazie on April 21, 2006, 11:57:20 AM

Cool, then eat.
That sounds yummy and remarkable easy!

Totally easy.  The hardest part was prying the damn things off the pan- hence the recommendation for parchment.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?