News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Dawn of the Dead: Unrated edition

Started by OBB, March 29, 2005, 09:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OBB

I saw the movie in theatres, and to my dismay, the unrated version seemed exactly like the one in theatres. I didn't remember anything being any different.

However, there are a couple special features they threw onto the Unrated DVD that were pretty well done, including a News report section, where one of the guys from Babylon 5 plays a news reporter, and Bruce Boxleiter does the voice of the President. There's also a guy playing the Secretary of Defence that looks just like Donald Rumsfeldt.

Beefy

OBB

There really wasn't that much more gore though. The theatrical version was just as gory if I remember correctly.

Of course maybe I'm desensitized to gore after seeing the over-the-top gore from Kill Bill.

I think it's sad that I can say that.

Beefy

There is more gore.  There's a site out there somewhere that details it.  There's also more character development, but no one cares aboot that.