News:

mmmhhphh hmmph I chhoudnph hcjear youph wiff fis crunphing in my mouphthmph.

Main Menu

The Gorillaz are opening the Grammy's with Madonna

Started by Beefy, February 02, 2006, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

QuoteGorillaz, who will be appearing in 3-D animated color.

Damn.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on February 02, 2006, 02:54:39 PM

Damn.

You were expecting otherwise?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on February 02, 2006, 03:01:19 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on February 02, 2006, 02:54:39 PM

Damn.

You were expecting otherwise?
For about a second.  I was hoping.

Alice

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on February 02, 2006, 08:01:09 PM
I'll watch it.

Has anyone ever seen them?

I have their first DVD which includes some "live" performances.  I think it would be a really unique experience.

Beefy

Great, now it's Grammy winning Kelly Clarkson.  I think that ensures another 8 seasons of American Idol.

The opening was meh.  Chris Martin was apparently on acid and had a sore throat.

meredith

Quote from: Beefy on February 08, 2006, 08:21:57 PM
Great, now it's Grammy winning Kelly Clarkson.  I think that ensures another 8 seasons of American Idol.

The opening was meh.  Chris Martin was apparently on acid and had a sore throat.

i'd hit it.  but she looked better with a little more meat on her

Gamplayerx

DownSouth

That performance where Paul Mccartney came out singing was embarrassing.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Listener

cnamon

Fantasia looked fit for Dancing with Celebrities.  I wonder how she won AI...she sounded TERRRRIIIBBBLLLLEE.

That is all I saw...Project Runway was much more exciting.

ReBurn

I watched American Idol.  Then I watched Knight Rider that I recorded a couple of days ago.  I don't really care for the incestuous love affair that is the Grammys.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Alice

Quote from: cnamon on February 09, 2006, 09:39:05 AM
Awww crap!  I knew I forgot something.   >:(

But at least I know Bravo will show this same episode 20 times until the next one.  Was this one for the final 3?  (Don't tell me who was out, please!)

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on February 09, 2006, 10:00:29 AM

But at least I know Bravo will show this same episode 20 times until the next one.  Was this one for the final 3?  (Don't tell me who was out, please!)
No...this one gets down to the Final 4...it was good...it'll be on probably tonight and I know Saturday afternoon.

I was so pissed.  That is all I'll say.

Alice

Quote from: cnamon on February 09, 2006, 10:08:12 AM

No...this one gets down to the Final 4...it was good...it'll be on probably tonight and I know Saturday afternoon.

Pissed?  Oh god.. it better not have been Daniel Vosovic.  It should be Kara that goes.

If I was a betting girl though, I'd be willing to say Santino was out.   It's down to what, Daniel, Santino, Kara, Chloe and oh... the cute gay guy who's name I can't remember. 

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on February 09, 2006, 11:09:30 AM

Pissed?  Oh god.. it better not have been Daniel Vosovic.  It should be Kara that goes.

If I was a betting girl though, I'd be willing to say Santino was out.   It's down to what, Daniel, Santino, Kara, Chloe and oh... the cute gay guy who's name I can't remember. 
Nick...I love him so much.

Alice

Quote from: cnamon on February 09, 2006, 11:11:29 AM
Quote from: Alice on February 09, 2006, 11:09:30 AM

Nick...I love him so much.
NICK!  That's it.  Yes, he's adorable.  Him and Daniel are my two favorites.  I actually like Santino too - but I can't really explain why.  The Andre and Tim going to Red Lobster thing was hilarious.

cnamon

Andre!  Andre!  Everytime we go out, you go run away in a tizzy! 

I love how Andre ran off the runway crying...it was so girly.

Alice

I really didn't like Andre.  He was very odd & had the look of a serial killer.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Alice on February 09, 2006, 11:38:33 AM

He didn't look normal enough to be a serial killer. 

I really hated him after the challenge where he pretended to cry on the runway, but his dirty water dress was pretty damn good. 

All that said, I was also a little miffed at the outcome of last night's show.  I totally thought it was going to (and should have) gone the other way.  Oh, and Alice, if you wanted Kara out, you obviously didn't see the plant challenge last week.  She did a wonderful job with that one. 

Wait....I mean....I don't watch that crap!  Where's my beer!!1
* Bennyhana scratches his balls

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on February 09, 2006, 12:44:21 PM

I really hated him after the challenge where he pretended to cry on the runway, but his dirty water dress was pretty damn good. 

All that said, I was also a little miffed at the outcome of last night's show.  I totally thought it was going to (and should have) gone the other way.  Oh, and Alice, if you wanted Kara out, you obviously didn't see the plant challenge last week.  She did a wonderful job with that one. 

I did see the plant challenge & she did do a great job... however, that was the first time she ever really did a remarkable job.  Everyone else has had stuff that I thought was amazing time and time again.  I think she's the weakest of them all.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Alice on February 09, 2006, 12:46:50 PM

I did see the plant challenge & she did do a great job... however, that was the first time she ever really did a remarkable job.  Everyone else has had stuff that I thought was amazing time and time again.  I think she's the weakest of them all.

It's true.  She is the weakest.  I think I just wanted to be argumentative.

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on February 09, 2006, 12:49:50 PM
Quote from: Alice on February 09, 2006, 12:46:50 PM

It's true.  She is the weakest.  I think I just wanted to be argumentative.
Oh, okay.

I hate the male judge.  His fashion ideas are weird.

Also, I find Santino oddly attractive.