News:

10/13/05 ReBurn nails the 90,000th post with a bullet! And what a bullet it was.

Main Menu

Flippin' Subway

Started by Bennyhana, January 26, 2006, 02:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennyhana

So, I ran to Subway for lunch, since they're the closest and healthiest fast food I can get, and I'm out of food here.  Remember when Subway used to cut a groove in the bread?  Why'd they stop that?  Since they stopped, every sandwich I've had from subway has been upside-down.  If you think this doesn't matter, think about the fact that there is a standardized way the sandwich goes together in the first place.

As a further annoyance, the dude putting on the mayo and mustard must have a grip of steel, because the last bite I had was probably 30% mustard by volume.  *shudder*

Alice

Sometimes I eat mustard sandwiches.

And I do remember the groove.  I miss their old bread too - the new stuff sucks.

Bennyhana

it annoys me that they changed to be more like their competition.  What's wrong with having your own way of doing things?  I think they were doing fine that way. 

DownSouth

I love mustard.  I worked next to a Subway for like 8 years.  I may have it once a year if that now.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

DS, your taco dildo looks delicious.

DownSouth

Quote from: Alice on January 26, 2006, 03:33:38 PM
It's a burrito, thank you.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

swolt

A clever man commits no minor blunders.

DownSouth

Quote from: swolt on January 26, 2006, 03:56:41 PM
Quote from: DownSouth on January 26, 2006, 03:45:44 PM

there is a difference?
Taco is a hard shell in a U shape.  Burrito is stuffing in a tortilla.

Beefy

Quote from: DownSouth on January 26, 2006, 04:08:01 PM
Quote from: swolt on January 26, 2006, 03:56:41 PM
Quote from: DownSouth on January 26, 2006, 03:45:44 PM

there is a difference?
Taco is a hard shell in a U shape.  Burrito is stuffing in a tortilla.

*fap*fap*fap*fap*