News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

12 oz mouse and Squidbillies

Started by Listener, October 13, 2005, 01:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

I have seen the pilot of 12 oz mouse (back a few months ago).  It was TERRIBLE.  And Squidbillies looks just as stupid but with more lurid colors.

I firmly believe that 12OM is an attempt by the people at Cartoon Network's Adult Swim department to see just how much shit we'll swallow before we rebel and stop watching.

12OM has replaced Tom Goes To The Mayor as my most hated show on Adult Swim.

I refuse to watch either of these shows.  If you want to watch them and discuss them, be my guest.

Alice

I saw the Squidbillies pilot.  I thought it was awful.

ignom

Excluding Futurama and Family Guy, I don't like anything on Adult Swim except Robot Chicken. If I'm up that late on the weekends, Cowboy Bebop, but I got burned out on it after watching it all the time a few years ago.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Listener

I'm getting really tired of Family Guy.  I love it, but I think we all get tired of our favorite foods after a while.

I still like most Futurama eps, though, and I prefer when it's on at 11 so I can watch it and then sleep through FG instead of stay up through FG and sleep through Futurama.

Robot Chicken is awesome.

Harvey Birdman used to be a lot better.  It's not bad, but it's not that great anymore, either.

I'll watch Aqua Teens or Sealab when they're on.

I like Space Ghost but it's on too late.

And American Dad isn't consistently funny enough to run that often.

Everything else?  Meh.

ignom

I haven't watched Space Ghost in years. Are there still new episodes of that? Was Mission Hill part of Adult Swim? I liked it.

I like when Futurama comes on at 11:30, because I'd rather watch the Daily Show than Family Guy, but it's a toss up with Futurama.

Gamplayerx

I've never seen any of these.  Except Space Ghost - but not in ages.

ignom

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 13, 2005, 04:40:45 PM

Are you talking about the old Space Ghost cartoon, or the Space Ghost Coast to Coast talk show?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ignom on October 13, 2005, 05:05:06 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 13, 2005, 04:40:45 PM

Are you talking about the old Space Ghost cartoon, or the Space Ghost Coast to Coast talk show?
Coast to Coast.

Although I have seen the old Space Ghost cartoon, too.