News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Main Menu

hey Ignom!

Started by sapphirehart, October 04, 2005, 12:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sapphirehart

did you ever read The Time Traveler's Wife?

I ask only cuz I only got half way through it before I lost complete interest.  That's why I shipped it to you.

ignom

Since you didn't finish it, I'll say that I read it.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Jessie

What did you think of the description of the time travel machine?  Did you think it was realistic?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

I thought the machine was right on, but putting the travel attendants in orange and purple striped uniforms was totally unrealistic.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 04, 2005, 01:11:57 PM
I thought the machine was right on, but putting the travel attendants in orange and purple striped uniforms was totally unrealistic.

dont ask how im associating.  but did you know that The lord of the rings is about a bad marriage??
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Alice

Quote from: sapphirehart on October 04, 2005, 12:03:04 PM

I ask only cuz I only got half way through it before I lost complete interest.  That's why I shipped it to you.
Really?  I love that book.  I cried for the last half an hour of me reading it, then cried for another twenty minutes when I was done.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: AliceLiddell on October 04, 2005, 01:34:53 PM

Really?  I love that book.  I cried for the last half an hour of me reading it, then cried for another twenty minutes when I was done.
I loved it, too.  Except for the ending.  Pissed me off.  I was kidding about the orange and purple stripes thing.  Don't tell anyone.

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 04, 2005, 01:39:44 PM

I loved it, too.  Except for the ending.  Pissed me off.  I was kidding about the orange and purple stripes thing.  Don't tell anyone.
I liked the ending.  It was good.

Jessie

I really liked it, too.  I don't think I liked the ending much.  I liked the orange and purple stripes quite a lot, though.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: AliceLiddell on October 04, 2005, 01:49:04 PM

I liked the ending.  It was good.
No it wasn't.  It was bad.   If the tattoo could make it ... I don't want to say too much.