News:

3/12/05 5000th post provided by Bishamonten

Main Menu

21 year old kitty

Started by Jessie, March 16, 2005, 02:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

That's Opossum.  She's been my cat since I was 7 years old.

She's blind and deaf and toothless and senile.

She's been through 2 full cycles in the dryer.

She loved popcorn and chips when she was young enough and still had teeth.

Her favorite toy ever was paper grocery bags.

She must be running out of lives, I'm thinking she had a few extra stashed somewhere.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

nallen

oh poor little darling! 
May the Magic Plastic bless you and keep you.

DownSouth

At least she can drink legally now.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

Quote from: DownSouth on March 16, 2005, 02:34:41 PM
At least she can drink legally now.

If nothing else, you're consistent.

charmed

Oh how cute!

My kitty loves to eat Cheez-Its

Jessie

She used to sit on the back of the couch and lick the back of my brother's head, like he was her kitten.

Once, she had a kitten (not a litter including this one, the entire litter was one kitten) that wasn't fully developed.  He didn't have a tail, and his bowels didn't form totally, so he just smelled really bad and leaked.  He didn't live very long.  It was sad.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

DownSouth

Quote from: jessie on March 16, 2005, 02:42:21 PM
She used to sit on the back of the couch and lick the back of my brother's head, like he was her kitten.

Once, she had a kitten (not a litter including this one, the entire litter was one kitten) that wasn't fully developed.  He didn't have a tail, and his bowels didn't form totally, so he just smelled really bad and leaked.  He didn't live very long.  It was sad.
ew
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

She lives at my dad's with Poochie, my dog who is about 16, and Tigger, my step-mom's cat who is 17 or 18.

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: jessie on March 16, 2005, 02:42:21 PMOnce, she had a kitten (not a litter including this one, the entire litter was one kitten) that wasn't fully developed.  He didn't have a tail, and his bowels didn't form totally, so he just smelled really bad and leaked.  He didn't live very long.  It was sad.

I am a horrible person.  Just horrible.  Somebody smite me.

Dry then Catch

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 16, 2005, 04:27:42 PM
Quote from: jessie on March 16, 2005, 02:42:21 PMOnce, she had a kitten (not a litter including this one, the entire litter was one kitten) that wasn't fully developed.  He didn't have a tail, and his bowels didn't form totally, so he just smelled really bad and leaked.  He didn't live very long.  It was sad.

I am a horrible person.  Just horrible.  Somebody smite me.

No.