JuntoOnline
January 17, 2021, 07:42:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: STFU & GBTW

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hanks channels his Gump past and plays with fire!  (Read 1337 times)
VikingJuice

Love the wine country

« on: March 04, 2010, 09:56:57 PM »

http://tv.yahoo.com/daytime/video/regis-kelly-ellen-the-price-is-right/18332196/

I don't watch any of these shows but saw the link on yahoo and since I like Hanks, I gave it a watch.  Pretty funny stuff.  He steps in it and then keeps stepping in it totally Gump-style!
Bennyhana
The abominable NO man.

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 07:58:38 AM »

So, Tom Hanks doesn't watch total crap fluff morning TV.  Good for him.  Too bad he didn't do his homework for his appearance.  I don't think less of him, really.  Who gives a fuck what blonde sits next to what senile old fool?
VikingJuice

Love the wine country

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 06:02:01 PM »

So, Tom Hanks doesn't watch total crap fluff morning TV.  Good for him.  Too bad he didn't do his homework for his appearance.  I don't think less of him, really.  Who gives a fuck what blonde sits next to what senile old fool?

I thought it was funny too.  It was even more funny because it's Hanks and he's usually known for being more up to date on the people he speaks to on TV. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: