News:

Incontinence Hotline ... Can you hold, please?

Main Menu

Flugtag

Started by Gamplayerx, March 15, 2005, 08:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

Is this not the most awesome thing ever?  (Idol's on commercial)

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

eo000

right, what's flugtag?

Gamplayerx

It's where people build these vehicles that are supposed to fly and they launch them off a short pier and see what happens.  It's hysterical.

OBB

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 15, 2005, 09:10:15 PM
It's where people build these vehicles that are supposed to fly and they launch them off a short pier and see what happens.  It's hysterical.

Is it anything like those old clips of people who try to invent planes, like the ones with like 20 wings on them, and then the planes all fall apart?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: OBB on March 15, 2005, 09:41:28 PM

Is it anything like those old clips of people who try to invent planes, like the ones with like 20 wings on them, and then the planes all fall apart?

Exactly!  Except they push them off a pier into icy cold water with a crowd watching and cameras rolling.

OBB

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 15, 2005, 09:48:56 PM

Exactly!  Except they push them off a pier into icy cold water with a crowd watching and cameras rolling.

Greatest.television.premise.ever.

Jessie

Quote from: OBB on March 15, 2005, 10:05:11 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 15, 2005, 09:48:56 PM

Greatest.television.premise.ever.

When is this on?  I need to pencil it in to my busy schedule.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

ReBurn

I suck at this game.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

Me, too.  But I made a really nifty flugtag car.