News:

04/07/05 1000th thread provided by Cnamon! This isn't really JuntoOnline. It's CnamonOnline!

Main Menu

Date Modified

Started by Gamplayerx, October 29, 2008, 12:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

Is there a way to change the "Date Modified" date on a jpeg?  I have all these pictures that were taken in 2002, but the date modified says 2025 and it's bugging me because I can't sort by date.

Infobahn

Mr. Ubiquity

or depending on how your looking at the files, if you do a standard windows search you can right click on the bar (name, in folder, size, type, date midifed, etc) and it will bring up a list of criteria you can show.  deselect date modified and use select date created.   then resort the list by what you searched.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on October 29, 2008, 12:43:35 PM
or depending on how your looking at the files, if you do a standard windows search you can right click on the bar (name, in folder, size, type, date midifed, etc) and it will bring up a list of criteria you can show.  deselect date modified and use select date created.   then resort the list by what you searched.
Thank you!!  This accomplishes what I need.

Thanks also for the link, Infobahn.  I now feel like I need to strip the metadata from all my photos.

ReBurn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 29, 2008, 01:04:11 PM
Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on October 29, 2008, 12:43:35 PM
or depending on how your looking at the files, if you do a standard windows search you can right click on the bar (name, in folder, size, type, date midifed, etc) and it will bring up a list of criteria you can show.  deselect date modified and use select date created.   then resort the list by what you searched.
Thank you!!  This accomplishes what I need.

Thanks also for the link, Infobahn.  I now feel like I need to strip the metadata from all my photos.
Yes, you do. The army of anonymous uses the metadata in pictures to discern information about people.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!