News:

In spite of the cost of living, it's still quite popular.

Main Menu

Post-it Art

Started by Alice, October 10, 2008, 04:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

So when I have down time, or am on the phone or in a meeting, I doodle on my post-its.  I've decided to just post them up in my cubicle.   

Alice

I had 2 people today ask me wtf the one drawing was... the leftmost drawing on the last pic posted.  Made me sad, I thought it was obvious, but apparently not.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Those two people are full of dumb.

Alice

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on October 10, 2008, 04:54:11 PM
They said they couldn't tell because it wasn't all on the paper and asked why I cut off a lot of it.  I tried to explain composition to them, then gave up.

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on October 10, 2008, 04:55:28 PM
They said they couldn't tell because it wasn't all on the paper and asked why I cut off a lot of it.  I tried to explain composition to them, then gave up.

From now on, whenever they talk to you you should stare at them in disbelief like whatever they are saying is the dumbest thing you have ever heard.

eo000

I acidentally a whole bottle of coca-cola

Alice

Quote from: eo000 on October 10, 2008, 07:04:25 PM
I acidentally a whole bottle of coca-cola
The whole thing?

eo000

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Alice on October 10, 2008, 04:55:28 PM
Are these the same people who don't understand primary colors?

Neat post-its.  I actually think that you should see if you could get a printer to print some of them up as note pads.

sapphirehart

Alice

Dry then Catch

can you draw a picture of a stack of post its.  that should blow some minds

VikingJuice

Quote from: Alice on October 10, 2008, 04:54:56 PM
Quote from: Jessie on October 10, 2008, 04:54:00 PM
The coke can?
Thank you. :)

I thought it was obvious too.  You work with dummies but then again, you've already said that.

Alice

Yeah, today this lady in my department looks at them, tells me how amazing they are, then laughs at me and says I'm such a strange girl.

grace

Quote from: Alice on October 20, 2008, 09:27:05 PM
Yeah, today this lady in my department looks at them, tells me how amazing they are, then laughs at me and says I'm such a strange girl.

ask what her definition of "strange" is.

VikingJuice

Quote from: grace on October 20, 2008, 09:40:50 PM

ask what her definition of "strange" is.

Maybe strange is code for hot and she was actually hitting on her.

Dry then Catch

THESE YOUNG PEOPLE TODAY

Alice

It was difficult to piece them together into one.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gamplayerx

Do they all start out standard post-it note yellow?  Are you coloring with pencils or markers?  They're really neat.

Jessie

You should be getting paid for some sort of art as a career.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 25, 2008, 06:53:07 PM
Do they all start out standard post-it note yellow?  Are you coloring with pencils or markers?  They're really neat.

Yeah, they're all standard yellow.  And I'm coloring with highlighters - pink, blue and yellow.

eo000

Quote from: Jessie on November 25, 2008, 08:22:44 PM
You should be getting paid for some sort of art as a career.

alice, i'll buy one pack of post-it notes from you. i'll even pay retail...if they still are sticky on the back.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Alice on November 25, 2008, 09:41:19 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 25, 2008, 06:53:07 PM

Yeah, they're all standard yellow.  And I'm coloring with highlighters - pink, blue and yellow.
That makes it even more impressive.