News:

Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes thing more acceptable for awhile.

Main Menu

The dangers of being a slob...

Started by charmed, March 10, 2005, 07:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charmed

Since I am so lazy, I routinely leave my half empty pop cans littered all over my desk. Quite often I take a big swig of a day or two old Moutain Dew, and let me tell ya - not so tasty.

I have also drank some water with contact lens solution in it before too.

ReBurn

See, people made fun of me and my styrofoam cups.  But this thing never happens when you use styrofoam cups.

Well, at least not to normal people.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

ignom

I had an ex girlfriend who, between her and her roommate,  would often have 30 or 40 empty cans on her kitchen counter.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

charmed

Quote from: ReBurninator on March 10, 2005, 07:26:36 PM
See, people made fun of me and my styrofoam cups.  But this thing never happens when you use styrofoam cups.

Well, at least not to normal people.

I don't see how it wouldn't happen with a cup. All a cup would do is increase my odds of spilling it all over the place.

Bishamonten

I knocked a can of Mt Dew he had on his over onto his laptop.  It worked fine for a while, but now Dell has it and they're refusing to cover it( even though my warranty goes till 2006 ).  Beware the soda!

ignom

i spilled beer on a keyboard and it typed really messed up for a couple of days, but then the beer dried.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

sapphirehart

someone spilled coke on my phone at work and now one of my line buttons is stuck

DownSouth

I only drink things with ice or in a bottle so this never happens.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

charmed

Quote from: DownSouth on March 10, 2005, 08:04:44 PM

Once again I am not seeing how this woulnd't happen with any other form of beverage. If I had 5 half emtpy bottles or 5 half empty cups full of identical looking liquid, I wouldn't know which one was the fresh one and more than if it was in a can.

DownSouth

Quote from: charmed on March 10, 2005, 08:12:00 PM
Quote from: DownSouth on March 10, 2005, 08:04:44 PM

Once again I am not seeing how this woulnd't happen with any other form of beverage. If I had 5 half emtpy bottles or 5 half empty cups full of identical looking liquid, I wouldn't know which one was the fresh one and more than if it was in a can.
I only drink Beam on ice or a cold soft drink.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

charmed

Thanks DS, that's information I will treasure  :D

DownSouth

Quote from: charmed on March 10, 2005, 08:27:20 PM
Thanks DS, that's information I will treasure  :D
Anytime young one,

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Gamplayerx

+5 for CD!  I love love love love the Young Ones!