News:

STFU & GBTW

Main Menu

Eagle Eye

Started by Jessie, September 27, 2008, 03:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Since Timothy can't see Burn After Reading or Tropic Thunder, and I really wanted to get out of the house, and I can't be on my feet for more than about 30 minutes at a time, we went to see Eagle Eye.

I went in with very low expectations, so I was pleasantly surprised.  It was very Die Hard With a Vengeance-y.  Constant action, and somehow they made me attracted to Shia TheBeef.  I don't know how that happened, but I kind of wanted to hug him.

Not a terrible movie.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Jessie on September 27, 2008, 03:21:29 PM
Since Timothy can't see Burn After Reading or Tropic Thunder, and I really wanted to get out of the house, and I can't be on my feet for more than about 30 minutes at a time, we went to see Eagle Eye.

I went in with very low expectations, so I was pleasantly surprised.  It was very Die Hard With a Vengeance-y.  Constant action, and somehow they made me attracted to Shia TheBeef.  I don't know how that happened, but I kind of wanted to hug hump him.

Not a terrible movie.

Fixed that for you.

Gamplayerx

We just watched Disturbia - I think that was the beef kid.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 27, 2008, 09:32:25 PM
We just watched Disturbia - I think that was the beef kid.

yep

Jessie

Quote from: VikingJuice on September 27, 2008, 04:46:39 PM
Quote from: Jessie on September 27, 2008, 03:21:29 PM

I went in with very low expectations, so I was pleasantly surprised.  It was very Die Hard With a Vengeance-y.  Constant action, and somehow they made me attracted to Shia TheBeef.  I don't know how that happened, but I kind of wanted to hug hump him.

Not a terrible movie.

Fixed that for you.
I don't want to do him, just hug him and maybe make out a little.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

I haven't even heard of that movie.

And the Beef kid is very talented, and cute in a dorky "my son's friend is cute" kinda way.  Definitely a hug, but not much more.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Alice

I would totally do Beef.  Oh wait... we're talking about Shia?  Meh.

ReBurn

Quote from: Alice on September 28, 2008, 12:31:33 PM
I would totally do Beef.  Oh wait... we're talking about Shia?  Meh.
You, too?

Oh wait...
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!