News:

07/15/05 - Beefy nails the 50,000th post!

Main Menu

You know what frustrates me about Medical or Legal Dramas?

Started by OBB, March 10, 2005, 12:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OBB

It always seems that they wait until the last minute to reveal a critical piece of information that will save the case, while if it was a real investigation, such points would easily have been discovered with a thorough examination of the evidence.

Like I was watching 'House' the other day, and the patient ended up having Leprosy, and they didn't realize it until the last minute. IT SEEMS LIKE REAL DOCTORS WOULD RECOGNIZE LEPROSY.

OBB

Seriously though, I think most doctors would learn about Leprosy.

Another thing that pisses me off in legal dramas, like Law and Order, is that the defence makes motions that could be countered by a first-year law school student. I've figured out how the Prosecution will counter, and I haven't even studied law.

Bishamonten

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

ReBurn

Quote from: OBB on March 10, 2005, 12:27:27 AM
It always seems that they wait until the last minute to reveal a critical piece of information that will save the case, while if it was a real investigation, such points would easily have been discovered with a thorough examination of the evidence.

Like I was watching 'House' the other day, and the patient ended up having Leprosy, and they didn't realize it until the last minute. IT SEEMS LIKE REAL DOCTORS WOULD RECOGNIZE LEPROSY.
Give them a break!  Maybe in Canadia there is rampant leprosy, but here in the US things are a little more advanced.  Plus the dad lied about being a figher pilot when he was really hanging out with monks in asia.  The antrhax that the kid had didn't help, either!

;D
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

OBB

Quote from: ReBurninator on March 10, 2005, 06:34:01 AM
Quote from: OBB on March 10, 2005, 12:27:27 AM

Give them a break!  Maybe in Canadia there is rampant leprosy, but here in the US things are a little more advanced.  Plus the dad lied about being a figher pilot when he was really hanging out with monks in asia.  The antrhax that the kid had didn't help, either!

;D

Remember, Americans: don't touch Armadillos. They can give you leprosy. Seriously.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!