News:

"I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things I have not." --Lucille Ball

Main Menu

Dominoes Pizza outsources ordering

Started by VikingJuice, July 16, 2008, 11:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dry then Catch

Quote from: hatt on July 17, 2008, 07:24:43 PM
i don't mess with gimmick 'sticks

my mom used to tell me breadsticks were just discards of other people's leftovers.

she said this because of my chubbiness

VikingJuice

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on July 17, 2008, 06:48:31 PM
Quote from: Jessie on July 17, 2008, 04:31:50 AM
You seem very tense and upset lately.  I want to give you a hug and tell you it's all going to be ok.  Relax.

There, there *soothing tones*

yeah dude whats up are you having your man-struation or something

Actually, I think it's just that it's summer and normally I get to express my frustration/outrage with folks at work and usually get most of it out of my system.  Since I'm at home, you guys seem to be my main audience, for lack of a better word, and you all have been hearing the random shit rattling around in my head. 

I'm sure you can tell by now that I tend to wear my emotions on my sleeve and certain things really crawl under my skin.  If you've noticed, most of my ranting and raving, over all of my Junto experience, is usually centered around matters of social justice/injustice.  Of course it's all filtered through my perception, which can be off target at times, but none the less is the core of most of my "issues" with our American society and the manners in which it operates.

I don't feel necessarily upset about any one thing but rather feel intense passion about this and that.  Surely there are some areas where I do feel upset and express it in the form of my outrage about a variety of issues.

Add to that, time at home gives me more time in general to be on Junto posting so that might contribute to a shift in folks noticing my posts more because I put more out there.  Not that I was aiming for that or anything, just pointing out why I might seem more wound than normal.

But thank you guys for the concern.  That's always appreciated.

Oh, and while the pizza from Dominoes is usually flavored like cardboard ass, their cheesy bread is top notch!!

meredith

you should fap more. it levels you out, man

Jessie

What's a Dikfore?

HAHAHAHhahahahHAHAhahAHahaHAha
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

eo000

Alice

Quote from: eo000 on July 18, 2008, 12:24:43 PM
Quote from: Alice on July 18, 2008, 12:20:11 PM
Quote from: Jessie on July 18, 2008, 12:01:55 PM
What's a Dikfore?

???
vj's avatar.
Yeah, I just don't see why it's funny.  I have no idea what a dikfore is either.

meredith

i don't get alice's avatar and i didn't bother to google it either!  ;D

VikingJuice

Quote from: Alice on July 18, 2008, 12:33:51 PM
Quote from: eo000 on July 18, 2008, 12:24:43 PM
Quote from: Alice on July 18, 2008, 12:20:11 PM
Quote from: Jessie on July 18, 2008, 12:01:55 PM
What's a Dikfore?

???
vj's avatar.
Yeah, I just don't see why it's funny.  I have no idea what a dikfore is either.

To pee with, silly.

Alice

Quote from: hatt on July 18, 2008, 12:37:12 PM
Google doesn't really come up with any answers except for an urban dictionary thing that makes no sense.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Alice on July 18, 2008, 12:50:26 PM
Quote from: hatt on July 18, 2008, 12:37:12 PM
Google doesn't really come up with any answers except for an urban dictionary thing that makes no sense.

pippety poppety, give me the zoppety

ReBurn

Quote from: Alice on July 17, 2008, 07:26:07 AM
Quote from: Jessie on July 17, 2008, 07:22:04 AM
If you want to be mad about pizza, move here where all you can get is Dominoes, Papa Johns, or Hungry Howies.  That's it.
I know I'm in the minority, but I actually like Papa Johns.
Me, too. Garlic dipping sauce for my crust, please. Or the cheese sauce. Yummo!
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!