News:

Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories.

Main Menu

Possible new Futurama straight to DVD

Started by meredith, May 22, 2005, 08:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youphoric

That would be awesome.  I still have to get season 2-5 though (are they up to 5?)

meredith

Quote from: Youphoric on May 22, 2005, 09:00:54 PM
That would be awesome.  I still have to get season 2-5 though (are they up to 5?)

Amazon has up to 4.

I actually have none of the DVDs -- I just watch it on Adult Swim all the time.  :P

Beefy

Bishamonten

If they bring back Futurama I'm going to be in heaven.  That show is easily one of the best animated comedies.  Puts the Simpsons to shame even when the Simpsons were still funny.

VikingJuice

Is that a movie preview or just a DVD preview?

PS.  Bite my shiny metal ass!!

Beefy

Quote from: Mc Lovin' (VJ) on August 06, 2007, 01:52:19 PM
Is that a movie preview or just a DVD preview?

PS.  Bite my shiny metal ass!!

preview of the first new straight to dvd movie

Beefy

VikingJuice

Bishamonten

http://io9.com/5317142/will-futuramas-return-come-without-its-stars

Excited about the return of Futurama to our television screens? Prepare to lose that feeling: Fox have apparently cut the original voices of Fry, Leela, Bender and many other characters from the revival and are about to recast the roles.

Forces of Geek caught the mention of the recasting from Facebook of all places, but apparently Billy West, Katy Sagal John DiMaggio, Phil LaMarr, and Maurice LaMarche are all to be replaced by new voice actors when the show returns, presumably in an effort to keep costs low. The site also has a copy of the Fox casting call for auditions, which lists Fry, Leela, Bender, the Professor, Zoidberg, Zapp Brannigan, Kif and Mom (of Mom's Friendly Robot Company) as needing new actors.

Way to cut the fan rejoicing over the renewed series short, Fox.

DO NOT WANT

Beefy

Yeah, I'm through with it if they recast.

VikingJuice