News:

04/07/05 1000th thread provided by Cnamon! This isn't really JuntoOnline. It's CnamonOnline!

Main Menu

My closet is part of the house

Started by Alice, May 01, 2008, 12:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

I just bought 3 skirts - two were $15 and one was $10.  And I got a cute shortsleeved hoodie that's white with green stars all over it.  It's cute.  Kind of like Rainbow Brite-ish.  Well, maybe more Patty O'Green-ish.

Jessie

I'm going shopping after work to try to find a sundress to wear tomorrow to The Oaks.  I am planning to find something for $15-20.  Wish me luck!
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

I don't know if you have Burlington Coat Factory's where you are, but that's where I got my stuff.  They're adorable.

Beefy

meredith

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Alice on May 01, 2008, 01:12:07 PM
I don't know if you have Burlington Coat Factory's where you are, but that's where I got my stuff.  They're adorable.

I wonder if some people in Burlington VT think its a local store and secret to the rest of the US. 

Gamplayerx

I love Burlington Coat Factory.  It's hit or miss, but when it's hit, it's terrific.  I got a pair of pants there a couple of weeks ago that were "compare at $160," priced $98, marked down to $39, marked down to $19, and then 40% off at the register. 

Dry then Catch

I actually have never been.  How does it compare to say Ross, TJ Maxx or Marshalls?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on May 01, 2008, 04:16:30 PM
I actually have never been.  How does it compare to say Ross, TJ Maxx or Marshalls?
I haven't been to a Ross in probably 15 years, so I'm not sure, but from what I recall, Ross was on par with Marshalls - they're more last season and irregulars, where I think Burlington Coat Factory and TJ Maxx are more overstock and last season.

Alice

I don't know what others are like, but Burlington seems a lot cleaner than TJ Maxx to me.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Alice on May 01, 2008, 05:43:06 PM
I don't know what others are like, but Burlington seems a lot cleaner than TJ Maxx to me.
Also this.

grace

tj max here is clean, large selection....i go there for underware, mix & match stuff.
old navy for jeans, steinmart for earings, tees at marshalls.

Alice

I'm bored, so I took pics of two of the skirts and my hoodie.

My brown skirt is at home, so no pic of that.  And no, it's not the same style as the orange and pink ones.

Gamplayerx

I hate to break it to you but unless you're living in your car, it turns out that that closet is not, in fact, part of your house.

Also, I dare you to wear that hoodie with one of those skirts.  :D

Alice

I know, I know.  But they're *going* to my closet today.

I'll wear it with the pink one.  And I'll put on a gold lame tank top underneath the hoodie.

Gamplayerx

Ooh!  While you're in this thread - did you ever post what the outcome was of that The Office competition you were doing?  Did it die because of the writer's strike?  Did you win?

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 02, 2008, 09:05:34 AM
Ooh!  While you're in this thread - did you ever post what the outcome was of that The Office competition you were doing?  Did it die because of the writer's strike?  Did you win?
Yeah, I won that one competition.  It did kind of die because of the writer's strike.  I don't know if it's back up or not, I stopped going.

Dry then Catch

was it a cloudy day when that picture was taken

Alice

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on May 02, 2008, 11:05:18 AM
was it a cloudy day when that picture was taken

I just took it this morning.  And yes, it was cloudy and the sun was not fully up yet.  It's now thunderstorming.

eo000