News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

for dottie..... star. part two. a reading.

Started by nishi, May 11, 2005, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nishi

yet another selection of Star: A Novel has been uploaded to ang.hody gmail.

this was recorded entirely for dottie, but i'm sure she'll share. she needs some cheering up, i'm not close enough to take her yummy aveda products or buy her drinks, so i picked another fairly at random passage - they are all shockingly sucky! - to record for her. i have retained a great number of editorial comments - far more than the initial offering - and left in most of the reading errors. it was mostly a cold read, although nothing surprised me nearly as much as pickled beets. still and yet.

xoxoxo, dottie.

ang.hody@gmail.com

password: iloveanal
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

cnamon

You don't know how happy this has made me today.  Thank you so much!

nishi

-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

nishi

Quote from: cnamon on May 11, 2005, 03:20:38 PM
You don't know how happy this has made me today.  Thank you so much!

well. i know you have not had a very good week. you are more than welcome!
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

DownSouth

I don't know how you made it through the all you can eat buffett.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

nishi

actually, the laundry list of sexual joinings was harder to get through. 'then this person was here. then this other person did that. then this person did this. then this other person did another thing. then this person....'. but it was, as she described it.... white hot.

white. hot.

i also liked that the one person was only identified as "the latina". as opposed to star, "the idiot".....
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

BigDun

The dramatic pause, and under the breath "clever", after the sentence "On the sofa next to them, two men were blowing each other. One six and one nine." is priceless.

I will cherish it forever.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt