News:

I went to the general store.  They wouldn't let me buy anything specific.

Main Menu

S.O.S. History

Started by Gamplayerx, March 09, 2005, 10:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

You only need to use the mouse - so that's a plus.  And it's historical and Canadian - so OBB, it could be right up your alley.

QuoteMontréal is in terrible danger. Buildings are disappearing, and telecommunications have broken down. Only you can save the city's past. How? By travelling back in time, to five different historical periods. Are you game? Then dive into the past and solve five puzzles to keep time from spinning out of control. The survival of our collective memory is in your hands...

Basically you just go through the museum until you find a portal. The portal takes you to another time, where you need to find a specific item, and you complete a series of trades and quizzes to find it.

http://www.pacmusee.qc.ca/memoireenperil/PACEN.htm

ReBurn

Do I have to think to play this game?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

Not really, well, maybe a teensy bit.  You have to read some, though.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

DownSouth

That shiny guy is freaking me out.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ignom

I'll stick with The Hedgehog Game.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

OBB

Gamplayerx

OBB, according to the guy in the robe, yes.  But it's in terrible peril!

SumPuella

... --- ...

..  .-.. .. -.- .  .--. .. .  .-.-.-

.-- .. .-.. .-..  -.-- --- ..-  -... .  -- -.--  ..-. .-. .. . -. -..   ..--..

Gamplayerx

Quote from: SumPuella on March 09, 2005, 01:38:45 PM
... --- ...

Ha ha!
..   .-.. .. -.- .   .--. .. . --..--   - --- --- .-.-.-   ..   -.-. . .-. - .- .. -. .-.. -.--   .-- .. .-.. .-..

eo000

... --- ...

... ..- .-. .   ..   .-- .. .-.. .-.. .-.-.- .... --- .--   .- .-. .   -.-- --- ..-   - --- -.. .- -.-- ..--..

eo000

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 09, 2005, 01:43:33 PM
... --- ...

Ha ha!
..   .-.. .. -.- .   .--. .. . --..--   - --- --- .-.-.-   ..   -.-. . .-. - .- .. -. .-.. -.--   .-- .. .-.. .-..
-.-- --- ..-   -- ..- ... -   -... .   --.- ..- .. -.-. -.- . .-.   - .... .- -.   -- .   .-- .. - ....   - .... .   --. --- --- --. .-.. . .-.-.- -. .. -.-. .   .-- --- .-. -.- .-.-.-

DownSouth

-.-- --- ..-   --. ..- -.-- ...   .- .-. .   - --- ---   ..-. ..- -. -. -.-- .-.-.-

Gamplayerx

- .... .- -. -.-   -.-- --- ..-   ...- . .-. -.--   -- ..- -.-. .... .-.-.-   -. --- .--   -.-- --- ..-   .- -. -..   . ---   -... .- -.-. -.-   --- ..-. ..-.   ... ..- -- .--. ..- . .-.. .-.. .-   -....-   ..   -.-. .-.. .- .. -- . -..   ..-. .-. .. . -. -..   ..-. .. .-. ... -