News:

10/13/05 ReBurn nails the 90,000th post with a bullet! And what a bullet it was.

Main Menu

VH1 Classic

Started by Jessie, February 19, 2008, 01:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Carroll has that channel and it is awesome.  I discovered last week that waking up and cuddling while laughing at 80s videos is one of the best things in life.

That is all.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

I wish VH1 and MTV still played videos, at least for the time period that I'm at the gym. It would be nice to exercise to music without having to remember to charge my ipod.

DownSouth

I just play the music channels on tv when I go to the gym.  I was watching VH1 classic the other morning when I was getting ready.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

grace

Quote from: Gamplayerx on February 19, 2008, 02:03:16 PM
I wish VH1 and MTV still played videos, at least for the time period that I'm at the gym. It would be nice to exercise to music without having to remember to charge my ipod.

everytime i think of MTV, tom pettys "last dance with mary jane" pops in my head...who was the chick ? i forget.

Beefy

Quote from: grace on February 22, 2008, 10:31:31 PM

everytime i think of MTV, tom pettys "last dance with mary jane" pops in my head...who was the chick ? i forget.

Kim Basinger if memory serves.

There's nothing wrong with 80s videos.  Times were easier and more fun then.

meredith

i could just deal with waking up and cuddling  :P

Gamplayerx

Just got an e-mail from my gym that they're replacing a bunch of machines with ones that you can plug your ipod directly into.  Take that, MTV!