News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

You can love your llama, or beat your meat, but please don't beat your llama

Started by Beefy, January 31, 2008, 12:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

Poor llama.

Llamas make me think of Carroll because he says I'm a llama.  I have no idea what that means, but he's even drawn me pictures of llamas (in crayon).

When I was really down, he sent me a whole stack of crayon drawings.  They're hanging on my fridge, and they always make me smile.  They make everyone else think I have a weird boyfriend.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

swolt

Quote from: Jessie on January 31, 2008, 01:51:17 PM
Poor llama.

Llamas make me think of Carroll because he says I'm a llama.  I have no idea what that means, but he's even drawn me pictures of llamas (in crayon).

When I was really down, he sent me a whole stack of crayon drawings.  They're hanging on my fridge, and they always make me smile.  They make everyone else think I have a weird boyfriend.

in one of my threads this is where you should post "puke".

I think stuff like that is romantic.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Bennyhana

Quote from: swolt on January 31, 2008, 04:12:38 PM
Quote from: Jessie on January 31, 2008, 01:51:17 PM
Poor llama.

in one of my threads this is where you should post "puke".

I think stuff like that is romantic.

Yeah, Jessie, I thought you were into guys.

eo000