News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

Do you like tea? No, not you alice.

Started by Jessie, January 29, 2008, 10:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

I bought some kind of tea sampler at Big Lots the other day.  I just had Chai for the first time.  YUM!

I also bought a big box of granola bites at the same time.  Cinnamon granola + chai = double yum!
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

BigDun

I hate tea. I think it tastes like Coke after the ice cubes have melted.

It's weak, it's tea. Ick.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

dazie

I like chai with a lot of milk in it.

I like Celestial Seasonings berry or peppermint teas with a lot of honey in them.

The rest of the hot tea world- meh.  I do enjoy iced tea though, especially sweet tea.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

meredith

My favorite hot tea is genmai-cha, toasted brown rice and green tea.

ReBurn

I love chai tea. I like to get it at Starbucks. The chai tea latte with nonfat milk is good.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

DownSouth

I drink a lot of the berry tea.  I also love unsweetened iced tea.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

Quote from: BigDun on January 29, 2008, 10:20:21 PM
I hate tea. I think it tastes like Coke after the ice cubes have melted.

It's weak, it's tea. Ick.
Yay!  I knew I couldn't be the only one.

dazie

Quote from: Jessie on January 29, 2008, 10:14:06 PM
I bought some kind of tea sampler at Big Lots the other day.  I just had Chai for the first time.  YUM!

I also bought a big box of granola bites at the same time.  Cinnamon granola + chai = double yum!

In honor of this, I got a really big chai tea latte this morning.

Gamplayerx

I only like it iced.  Or chilled down with milk quite a bit.  Once I had some interesting chai tea with lots of milk and weird huge black tapioca balls in it - I picked those out.

dazie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on January 30, 2008, 11:12:01 AM
I only like it iced.  Or chilled down with milk quite a bit.  Once I had some interesting chai tea with lots of milk and weird huge black tapioca balls in it - I picked those out.

Bubble tea?  There's a bunch of places around here that offer that.  I'm all for tapioca (I lubs me some fish eye pudding) but having enormous black chewy fish eyes in my drink is a little weird.

Gamplayerx

I guess it was bubble tea. 

I also once had a self-heating tea thingie.  The tea was just so-so, but the self-heating thingie was super cool.  Or hot.

DownSouth

Quote from: dazie on January 30, 2008, 12:11:57 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on January 30, 2008, 11:12:01 AM

Bubble tea?  There's a bunch of places around here that offer that.  I'm all for tapioca (I lubs me some fish eye pudding) but having enormous black chewy fish eyes in my drink is a little weird.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!