News:

3/12/05 5000th post provided by Bishamonten

Main Menu

Do you like tea? No, not you alice.

Started by Jessie, January 29, 2008, 10:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

I bought some kind of tea sampler at Big Lots the other day.  I just had Chai for the first time.  YUM!

I also bought a big box of granola bites at the same time.  Cinnamon granola + chai = double yum!
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

BigDun

I hate tea. I think it tastes like Coke after the ice cubes have melted.

It's weak, it's tea. Ick.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

dazie

I like chai with a lot of milk in it.

I like Celestial Seasonings berry or peppermint teas with a lot of honey in them.

The rest of the hot tea world- meh.  I do enjoy iced tea though, especially sweet tea.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

meredith

My favorite hot tea is genmai-cha, toasted brown rice and green tea.

ReBurn

I love chai tea. I like to get it at Starbucks. The chai tea latte with nonfat milk is good.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

DownSouth

I drink a lot of the berry tea.  I also love unsweetened iced tea.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

Quote from: BigDun on January 29, 2008, 10:20:21 PM
I hate tea. I think it tastes like Coke after the ice cubes have melted.

It's weak, it's tea. Ick.
Yay!  I knew I couldn't be the only one.

dazie

Quote from: Jessie on January 29, 2008, 10:14:06 PM
I bought some kind of tea sampler at Big Lots the other day.  I just had Chai for the first time.  YUM!

I also bought a big box of granola bites at the same time.  Cinnamon granola + chai = double yum!

In honor of this, I got a really big chai tea latte this morning.

Gamplayerx

I only like it iced.  Or chilled down with milk quite a bit.  Once I had some interesting chai tea with lots of milk and weird huge black tapioca balls in it - I picked those out.

dazie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on January 30, 2008, 11:12:01 AM
I only like it iced.  Or chilled down with milk quite a bit.  Once I had some interesting chai tea with lots of milk and weird huge black tapioca balls in it - I picked those out.

Bubble tea?  There's a bunch of places around here that offer that.  I'm all for tapioca (I lubs me some fish eye pudding) but having enormous black chewy fish eyes in my drink is a little weird.

Gamplayerx

I guess it was bubble tea. 

I also once had a self-heating tea thingie.  The tea was just so-so, but the self-heating thingie was super cool.  Or hot.

DownSouth

Quote from: dazie on January 30, 2008, 12:11:57 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on January 30, 2008, 11:12:01 AM

Bubble tea?  There's a bunch of places around here that offer that.  I'm all for tapioca (I lubs me some fish eye pudding) but having enormous black chewy fish eyes in my drink is a little weird.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!