News:

mmmhhphh hmmph I chhoudnph hcjear youph wiff fis crunphing in my mouphthmph.

Main Menu

Throw Me

Started by Beefy, January 23, 2008, 07:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

Dry then Catch

why dont you join the party and play one of our arcade games you jerk?

Dry then Catch

wow they really let that thing go

Dry then Catch

This is also very similar to paper pug

Alice

110048 - decided to give it another try.  It can last a long time.

Gamplayerx

I don't understand this. 

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on January 24, 2008, 10:24:40 AM
I don't understand this. 

this      /ðɪs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[this] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, pronoun and adjective, plural these      /ðiz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[theez] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation; adverb
–pronoun
1.   (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as present, near, just mentioned or pointed out, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): This is my coat.
2.   (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., referring to the one nearer in place, time, or thought; opposed to that): This is Liza and that is Amy.
3.   (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., implying a contrast or contradistinction; opposed to that): I'd take that instead of this.
4.   what is about to follow: Now hear this! Watch this!
–adjective
5.   (used to indicate a person, place, thing, or degree as present, near, just indicated or mentioned, or as well-known or characteristic): These people are my friends. This problem has worried me for a long time.
6.   (used to indicate the nearer in time, place, or thought of two persons, things, etc.; opposed to that).
7.   (used to imply mere contradistinction; opposed to that).
8.   (used in place of an indefinite article for emphasis): I was walking down the street when I heard this explosion.
–adverb
9.   (used with adjectives and adverbs of quantity or extent) to the extent or degree indicated: this far; this softly.
—Idiom
10.   with this, following this; hereupon: With this, he threw down his glass and left the table.
[Origin: bef. 900; (pronoun and adj.) ME; OE: nom. and acc. neut. sing. of the demonstrative pronoun thes (masc.), théos (fem.); c. G dies, ON thissi; (adv.) ME, special use of the OE instrumental sing. thȳs, thīs, acc. sing. neut. this, perh. by association with thus]

Beefy

Max. Height: 8150
Max. Dist.: 127822

It really helps to know how to utilize your stamina.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on January 24, 2008, 07:48:22 PM
The first time I did it, I didn't even know it was an option.  Their "hints" aren't very helpful.

Dry then Catch

what are you supposed to do in the clouds?  Click space bar?

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on January 24, 2008, 07:49:13 PM
Quote from: Beefy on January 24, 2008, 07:48:22 PM
The first time I did it, I didn't even know it was an option.  Their "hints" aren't very helpful.

No they're not.  It took me three tries to realize hitting the ground wasn't the end if you used your balloons to run into more of those crane thingies.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on January 24, 2008, 08:00:46 PM
No they're not.  It took me three tries to realize hitting the ground wasn't the end if you used your balloons to run into more of those crane thingies.

Yeah, it took me awhile to realize the smoke things catch you and throw you too.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Alice on January 24, 2008, 08:08:51 PM
Quote from: Beefy on January 24, 2008, 08:00:46 PM

Yeah, it took me awhile to realize the smoke things catch you and throw you too.
Ohhhh!