News:

03/23/05 10,000th post provided by Cnamon!

Main Menu

pears...mmmmmmmmm

Started by manosax, December 12, 2007, 05:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manosax

I got my yearly present of 10lbs of pears from my dad.  Man! Those are really good!

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

Pears are almost as gross as coffee.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Estrogen must make you stupid or something.

dazie

meredith

you don't like kiwi, either?!

what is wrong with you people?

manosax

When these things ripen up its like eating candy!  These things are sooooooo good.  Give me a big napkin and a spoon and I'm in Nirvana for a while...

Bennyhana

I love pears.  The last pear I had was a fresh one off of my Mother-in-Law's tree.  It had a worm in it.  Ugh.

That is why the last pear I had was last year.

manosax

My dad lives in one of the great pear growing regions of the world and the pears that come from there are just sublime.  These are "Royal Riviera" and I think that they are even better than the pears that my granmother gave us when I was a kid. 

dazie

Quote from: hatt on December 12, 2007, 06:10:45 PM
you don't like kiwi, either?!
what is wrong with you people?

kiwi = scrotum 

Just can't get past that.

Plus they hurt my tongue.

Gamplayerx

I like pears.  I'm iffy on kiwis.  Coffee is double plus ungood.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on December 12, 2007, 05:49:25 PM
Estrogen must make you stupid or something.
It does, but that doesn't excuse having crappy tastebuds.  Pears and coffee are delicious.  Maybe not together, but separately they're so yummy.

meredith

I have a scrotum of my own and I eat kiwis!

Beefy

Quote from: hatt on December 12, 2007, 07:04:49 PM
I have a scrotum of my own and I eat kiwis!

Yes, but do you put it in your mouth?

meredith

I'm not so flexible these days.

manosax

yea... you and Ron Jeremy.... :-X

DownSouth

I don't care for pears much after I ate so many in the hospital but I always get kiwi when I eat here.  http://www.follybeach.com/lostdogcafemenu.php  Which I won't be able to walk to soon when I go down there.  Meh.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

grace

Quote from: manosax on December 12, 2007, 06:31:53 PM
My dad lives in one of the great pear growing regions of the world and the pears that come from there are just sublime.  These are "Royal Riviera" and I think that they are even better than the pears that my granmother gave us when I was a kid. 

will your dad trade me a case of those yummie pears if i send him a box of "honeybell "drip down your face" tangellows ?

Jessie

Quote from: grace on January 14, 2008, 08:36:55 PM

will your dad trade me a case of those yummie pears if i send him a box of "honeybell "drip down your face" tangellows ?
Can I offer you something from my home for a box of those?  I have two guinea pigs who need a loving home.  I also have two cats, but I like them, so you can have their sheddings if you want.  Uhm, I also have a slightly used 11 year old boy.  He cleans up real nice, though.  Like new.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

grace

Quote from: Jessie on January 14, 2008, 08:44:50 PM
Quote from: grace on January 14, 2008, 08:36:55 PM

Can I offer you something from my home for a box of those?  I have two guinea pigs who need a loving home.  I also have two cats, but I like them, so you can have their sheddings if you want.  Uhm, I also have a slightly used 11 year old boy.  He cleans up real nice, though.  Like new.

trade your 1st born for tangellows........i would too.