News:

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

Main Menu

Fantasy QB Question

Started by Alice, September 26, 2007, 08:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

I'm in a predicament.  My back up QB is Matt Leinart.  Or however you spell his name.  I have to use him as my QB has a bye week this week.  Someone just dropped Pennington - should I swap out Leinart for Pennington?

Gamplayerx

Only if it's Ty and you can get me a deal on a home makeover.

(I have no idea what I'm talking about)

Dry then Catch

Kurt Warner is for certain starting instead of Leinart.  I would rather use him than Chad

Alice

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on September 26, 2007, 10:13:35 AM
Kurt Warner is for certain starting instead of Leinart.  I would rather use him than Chad
I heard that Leinart was still starting, but that Warner will be getting game time.

I think I'm picking up Pennington, just because he'll at least play most of the game.  Besides, I realized that the dude I'm going up has Colston as a bye week and his back up sucks.  Not to mention, he's got Steven Jackson who won't be playing this week.

Bennyhana

Does anyone have Griese?  It would be a gamble, but think about how happy you'd be if it paid off!

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on September 26, 2007, 10:19:49 AM
Does anyone have Griese?  It would be a gamble, but think about how happy you'd be if it paid off!
If we weren't going up against Detroit, I might consider it.

eo000

Quote from: Alice on September 26, 2007, 10:25:49 AM
are you retarded? anyone can throw against detroit? or are you saying that you'll be so far ahead, that you won't need to throw the ball?

Alice

Quote from: eo000 on September 27, 2007, 07:48:14 AM
are you retarded? anyone can throw against detroit? or are you saying that you'll be so far ahead, that you won't need to throw the ball?
I'm saying that Detroit isn't bad enough for me to pick up Griese.  If we were playing a crap ass team, I'd be more likely to pick him up and use him as my QB this week.  I don't think Griese will get many points against Detroit.

eo000

Quote from: Alice on September 27, 2007, 07:49:34 AM
Quote from: eo000 on September 27, 2007, 07:48:14 AM
I'm saying that Detroit isn't bad enough for me to pick up Griese.  If we were playing a crap ass team, I'd be more likely to pick him up and use him as my QB this week.  I don't think Griese will get many points against Detroit.
mcnabb has 3 passing yards on the season before he played detroit last week. now he's got over 3,000. do the math. sheesh.

Alice

That's McNabb.  We're talking about Griese here.  I'm not that confident.  If we were playing against a nursing home, I'm sure he'd do fine.