News:

BE ALERT!! The world needs more lerts.

Main Menu

Turkles!

Started by dazie, July 31, 2007, 02:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

One of my coworkers came into my office earlier, holding a box of these:

She asked if I'd put it on her desk, and I said no.  She then asked if I wanted them, as she's not terribly fond of turtles.  I said no, as I love turtles and all I need is that extra temptation. 

A couple of minutes later I looked at the corner of my desk and saw the box of turtles sitting there.  WTF SUSAN!  I SAID NO.  So I picked it up and took it back to her office.  Her box of turtles was on her desk.  We'd each gotten a box.

So there was an anonymous turtle-dropping (snicker) in my hallway today.  Very odd.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

Send them my way.  I love them, and I'm in a depression eating binge as of late.  I think I've had fast food every day for the last ten days at least.  I love coping mechanisms!
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

Oh I'm eating them. 

Well, I WILL be eating them.  I haven't started yet, but I know once I open the box they're going to scream at me.

Yeah- coping mechanisms are GREAT.

Alice

Jessie

Quote from: Alice on July 31, 2007, 03:54:56 PM

I thought the same thing.  I also think he's super cute.  Not hot, mind you, but cute.  He does look nice without a shirt, though.

Beefy

Gamplayerx

I was told today that I can't eat chewy or crunchy stuff for at least the next two weeks.  I have no idea what I'm going to have for breakfast.  Boo.

Beefy

Welcome to the land of Cream of Wheat!

Jessie

What a sad and desolate land it is.

Gamplayerx

I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what the hell will replace the complex carbohydrates in carrots and the protein in beef jerky, plus all the other cruchy stuff I usually eat for breakfast.  I have no idea what I'm going to do tomorrow.  With my luck, I'll have some spectacular hypoglycemic crash.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Beefy on July 31, 2007, 04:37:27 PM
k?

Character from Scrubs.  Dr. Turk, sometimes called Turkleton.

PS.  Umm, spelling?  <<Raises hand>>

dazie

For some reason as a child I chose to call turtles "turkles" so to this day I have to remind myself what they're really called when I speak of them.

VikingJuice

Quote from: dazie on July 31, 2007, 10:16:42 PM
For some reason as a child I chose to call turtles "turkles" so to this day I have to remind myself what they're really called when I speak of them.

Be sure you eat all your pasketti for dinner.

eo000

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 31, 2007, 08:26:32 PM
I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what the hell will replace the complex carbohydrates in carrots and the protein in beef jerky, plus all the other cruchy stuff I usually eat for breakfast.  I have no idea what I'm going to do tomorrow.  With my luck, I'll have some spectacular hypoglycemic crash.
same stuff, but through a blender.