News:

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill.

Main Menu

WMP 11

Started by dazie, June 26, 2007, 10:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

OK- yesterday, after I was forced to upgrade to WMP 11, I could minimize it and it would show up on my taskbar, with all the buttons to make it work.

Today all it does is minimize like any other program- no buttons.

How do I change it back?
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Beefy

I don't know what you're talking about, but I felt bad nobody had responded so I am commenting in here just to show my support for your endeavors.

Gamplayerx

I assume she's talking about Windows Media Player, but I have no idea how to help her, so I didn't respond.  But now you made me feel like a big meany, so I am.

dazie

It is Windows Media Player.  :)

And thank you for your support.  :)

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on June 26, 2007, 10:58:05 AM
I assume she's talking about Windows Media Player, but I have no idea how to help her, so I didn't respond.  But now you made me feel like a big meany, so I am.

You are a big meany!  You think you're sooooo special just because you can access Chat at work!

VikingJuice

I don't know the answer to your question and have been trying to do the same thing on mine.  I love that button feature on the minimized tabs.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on June 26, 2007, 11:07:31 AM

You are a big meany!  You think you're sooooo special just because you can access Chat at work!
That's not why I think I'm sooooo special.

Alice

Yeah, no clue here either.  Currently I'm trying to delete programs from my laptop and they don't want to delete.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on June 26, 2007, 11:23:13 AM

Oh, well then, what makes you sooooo gosh durn special?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on June 26, 2007, 11:38:09 AM

Probably what makes me sooooo gosh durn special is the fact that I can access Chat at work!  But the reason why I think I'm sooooo special is that I'm super good at the hula hoop.

Alice

I can't hula a hoop.  :(  I just look like I've got Tourette's.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on June 26, 2007, 11:40:39 AM

Probably what makes me sooooo gosh durn special is the fact that I can access Chat at work!  But the reason why I think I'm sooooo special is that I'm super good at the hula hoop.

Quote"You know, for kids!"

VikingJuice

Quote from: Beefy on June 26, 2007, 11:44:37 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on June 26, 2007, 11:40:39 AM

Quote"You know, for kids!"

++

swolt

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/9series/howto/usingminiplayer.aspx

like that? open media player, right click on the taskbar, go to toolbars, then click Windows Media Player. Then click the minimize button in media player.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

VikingJuice

Quote from: swolt on June 26, 2007, 08:17:52 PM
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/9series/howto/usingminiplayer.aspx

like that? open media player, right click on the taskbar, go to toolbars, then click Windows Media Player. Then click the minimize button in media player.

Clarification: Right click on the regular screen's taskbar while WMP is open, then select Windows Media Player, then minimize

I kept thinking it was right click on the media player's taskbar area.  Mine works now and is totally cool.

dazie

I will give it a shot tomorrow.  Thanks guys!

dazie

Yay!  It worked!

swolt

A clever man commits no minor blunders.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!