News:

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill.

Main Menu

Muh.

Started by Jessie, April 09, 2007, 01:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

I ate too much at lunch and now I would like a nap, please.

After being on a diet for the last month, this weekend's eating left my body in shock.  To top it all off, I made homemade spicy chicken tenders for lunch. 

I'm going home after work, napping for an hour, eating salad for dinner, and doing at least 45 minutes of exercise.  I feel like a big ole tub o' lard.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

Exercise for me too please.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Gamplayerx

What'd you eat this weekend?  I ate like a pig on Friday, but Easter food (at least at Grumpus's family) sucks.

Jessie

Let's see...  Friday night, we took the kids to Shoney's for the buffet, because the pizza buffet was packed.  It was disgusting, so I didn't eat a lot.  Later that night, I had a Snickers Blizzard, because Tom and I were craving them.

Saturday:

No breakfast
Lunch at moms:  Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits and gravy, cabbage salad, macaroni and cheese, green beans, uhm, probably more stuff, but I don't remember.  I didn't eat a ton of that stuff either, becuase it made me feel absolutely terrible about half way through my plate.  I think I had a small piece of cheesecake later.
Dinner:  Grilled chicken sandwich and fries at a bar.  Meh.

Yesterday I went to my aunt's for lunch and had ham and deviled eggs and potatoes and green beans and macaroni and cheese, then I came home and made turkey bacon with eggs and toast.

I felt like a cow after lunch yesterday.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

swolt

A clever man commits no minor blunders.