News:

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

Main Menu

ICEE dilema

Started by DownSouth, March 23, 2007, 11:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownSouth

So yesterday I go to the store across from my apartment before I took the dog for her lunchtime walk to get an ICEE.  Out of order.  My spirit was broken but I knew I had to carry on so I got a cherry slush puppy.  Don't get me wrong, slush puppies are a wonderful treat and all.  Sometimes you just crave that weird concoction that can only be called an ICEE.  So I'm driving home after work and low and behold I see a neon sign in a window screaming ICEE.  So I cut off a few cars, jump the median and take out an old lady on the sidewalk (Old people don't leave dents.  Just to let you know).  So I screech into a parking space and run flaring my arms and screaming (Imagine an angry chimp) into the store.  NO FUCKING ICEE MACHINE!  The question I ask you.  Should I go on an ICEE quest or just get a another slush puppy and admit defeat?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

Go on an ICEE quest.  Aren't there any 7-11's near  you?  A slurpee is pretty much the same as an ICEE.

eo000

Jessie

I thought that was some sort of acronym thing.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

According to ICEE.com - the only location near you is:

100 N ROYAL TOWER DRIVE ATTN:GIRA PATE

Bennyhana

Quote from: Jessie on March 23, 2007, 11:15:31 AM
I thought that was some sort of acronym thing.

I Can't Eat Entrails

Gamplayerx

Did you misread the sign?

DownSouth

It's a red and blue cup that says ICEE.  Maybe I'll take that way back to work and take a picture.  Maybe I'll go to BK and get one.  I wonder if they have dirty dusty pickle flavor.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Beefy

Sue for false advertising.

BigDun

Tell them you are from the ICEE corporation and are taking back your sign because they no longer serve your product.

You may not get an ICEE, but hey, free ICEE sign!
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

DownSouth

I'd kill for a neon ICEE sign.

dazie

Go to the movies.  The theater here in town has ICEES.  Red, brown or mixed.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!