News:

07/15/05 - Beefy nails the 50,000th post!

Main Menu

I just had this for dinner

Started by VikingJuice, February 23, 2007, 10:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VikingJuice

and it was pretty darned tasty.  Especially so since it was a frozen meal.  I added a little soy sauce and BAM!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gamplayerx

The rosemary chicken and lemon grass chicken are pretty good.

BigDun

Birds Eye has come out with a whole line of Herb Garden frozen veggies. The Baby Gold & White Corn with Thyme is awesome. The Baby Broccoli Florets with Thyme is pretty good too. I can't really recommend the Baby Red Potatoes with Rosemary.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

dazie

I just ate a pork chop.  That's it.  Now I'm stuffed.  ugh.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

DownSouth

I just had shrimp grilled in Dale's sauce.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

swolt

I had left over hamburgers and mac and cheese. and some pie. I don't know what kind it was, but it was oh so good.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

ReBurn

I had some spring rolls from the Japanese cafe.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

DownSouth

Quote from: ReBurn on March 22, 2007, 08:54:21 PM
I think you mean trailer.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ReBurn

Quote from: It's the Palm on March 22, 2007, 09:03:40 PM
I can't find the trailer any more. The guy moved from the abandoned mobile home lot and I haven't seen him since. But this rad Japanese cafe/coffeehouse place opened up about a mile from where I live. So awesome. Dinna six dolla.

DownSouth

Quote from: ReBurn on March 22, 2007, 09:05:43 PM
I can't find the trailer any more. The guy moved from the abandoned mobile home lot and I haven't seen him since. But this rad Japanese cafe/coffeehouse place opened up about a mile from where I live. So awesome. Dinna six dolla.
God forbid you eat some of the best seafood in the country or for that matter some of the best (if not the best) country food in the world).  Where's my clown suit?

ReBurn

Quote from: It's the Palm on March 22, 2007, 09:08:45 PM
God forbid you eat some of the best seafood in the country or for that matter some of the best (if not the best) country food in the world).  Where's my clown suit?
Some of the best seafood in the country indeed. My wife is bugging me to take her to Hyman's Seafood, so I'm probably going to have to do that soon. But it's all the way down in the city, so we never go.

DownSouth

Quote from: ReBurn on March 22, 2007, 09:12:28 PM
Quote from: It's the Palm on March 22, 2007, 09:08:45 PM
Some of the best seafood in the country indeed. My wife is bugging me to take her to Hyman's Seafood, so I'm probably going to have to do that soon. But it's all the way down in the city, so we never go.
You bastard!  II'd sell your children to go there.

ReBurn

Get off your ass and come down to Charleston, then.

Jessie

We shall go there next time I'm in Summerville!

I had teriyaki chicken and spicy chicken and rice and half an egg roll from the chinese place in the mall.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ReBurn

Quote from: Jessie on March 22, 2007, 09:34:44 PM
We shall go there next time I'm in Summerville!

I had teriyaki chicken and spicy chicken and rice and half an egg roll from the chinese place in the mall.
It's really quite good. All made to order, too. For six bucks you get two teryaki chicken breasts with white rice, soup and salad. And fruit. And they have sea bass. And squid. And all kinds of what looks like authentic Japanese stuff. Not like the steakhouses. And Japanese people run it.

Beefy

ReBurn

Quote from: Beefy on March 23, 2007, 07:25:33 AM
Quote from: ReBurn on March 22, 2007, 09:12:28 PM
Hyman's Seafood

The jokes write themselves.
I know, right?

http://www.hymanseafood.com/

And it gets better. On the website it says that you can eat at Hyman's free for life!