News:

STFU & GBTW

Main Menu

Blackberry Vids

Started by Alice, February 05, 2007, 08:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

My friend has a Blackberry Pearl now... I'm trying to send him a video via his email, that he can watch on his Blackberry.  I used this free Blackberry video encoder - then realized that it doesn't support T-mobile Blackberries for some reason.  Does anyone know how to convert it, or what file ext to give it? 

Gamplayerx

Bennyhana

Quote from: Alice on February 05, 2007, 08:49:10 AM
My friend has a Blackberry Pearl now... I'm trying to send him a video via his email, that he can watch on his Blackberry.  I used this free Blackberry video encoder - then realized that it doesn't support T-mobile Blackberries for some reason.  Does anyone know how to convert it, or what file ext to give it? 

If it's just T-mobile blackberrys it doesn't support, then my guess is that it's not the video format but where it comes from that's the problem.  Chances are, he'll have to pay to get it somehow.  That's how the phone companies get you- by crippling their phones and making you pay to use the features that should be standard.

Alice

Blackberries for different service providers can be different - I believe.  At least, that's what I was gathering from teh intarwebs.  Who knows.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!