News:

mmmhhphh hmmph I chhoudnph hcjear youph wiff fis crunphing in my mouphthmph.

Main Menu

Good managment

Started by DownSouth, November 16, 2006, 11:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownSouth

BK was out of hamburger buns when someone went to get lunch.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Bennyhana

Quote from: DownSouth on November 16, 2006, 11:16:56 AM
BK was out of hamburger buns when someone went to get lunch.

So.....chicken tenders for all?

Why the hell would you not send someone to the store to buy them out of buns, just to keep your place going?  I mean, that's what a restaurant that was not an idiot-run franchise monkey would do.

Alice

NO MORE EFFING CHICKEN TENDURRRTTTTHS!!!

Infobahn

Maybe it was the baker's fault, not the BK.

Ever thought of that, chicken boy?

Bennyhana

Quote from: Infobahn on November 16, 2006, 11:35:43 AM
Maybe it was the baker's fault, not the BK.

Ever thought of that, chicken boy?

It's not a question of fault.  Maybe the truck didn't come, who cares.  It just seems to me, from a business perspective, that it'd be better to pay a bit more for some buns to keep your restaurant going than to turn people away (or just not offer an item integral enough to your menu that people will go away on their own).  It's not about blame, it's about problem solving.

Bennyhana

Also, in the event that Burger King would not allow them to go and buy non-BK buns, I have to say that BK is stupid for not letting people solve problems.

DownSouth

Quote from: Alice on November 16, 2006, 11:19:50 AM
If I don't eat the chicken tendurttttttthhhhhhssss, will you eat the chicken tendurtttthhhssss?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

Quote from: DownSouth on November 16, 2006, 11:43:52 AM
Quote from: Alice on November 16, 2006, 11:19:50 AM
If I don't eat the chicken tendurttttttthhhhhhssss, will you eat the chicken tendurtttthhhssss?
I HATE YOU!