News:

Two rules to success in life: 1. Don't tell people everything you know.

Main Menu

What's your favorite fruit?

Started by eo000, March 08, 2005, 09:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eo000

I eat a ton of fruit. My favorite is pineapple. What's yours?

DownSouth

Slightly unripe strawberries.  Really sour.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

Really sweet watermelon with salt on a hot summer day.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

cnamon

Cantaloupe.  Nothing is better than a nice chilled cantaloupe on a warm summer morning.

BigDun

I don't do fruit. I am surprised that I don't have scurvy.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

curlingdog

Quote from: cnamon on March 08, 2005, 09:08:07 AM
Cantaloupe.  Nothing is better than a nice chilled cantaloupe on a warm summer morning.

or honey-dew melon, reading the sunday paper on the patio with the warm sun beating down on you...

yeah.

DownSouth

Try the Wendy's fruit bowl.  It has honey-dew and canteloupe along with pineapple and grapes.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

cnamon

I like my cantaloupe fresh...in Halifax, VA (my hometown) we have a Cantaloupe festival.  I love to buy it from the roadside fruit vendors.  Cantaloupe and watermelon are God's two most perfect foods.

Dry then Catch

7 posts in and no Richard Simmons jokes, I applaud you all

ReBurn

Cantaloupe from this list.  But I like honeydew melon even more.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

pumpkineye

the japanese students that lived below me a few years ago, said tht melon was really really expensive there.  like $100 each.  and they usually were given to people as a house warming present.  we ate a lot of melon with them, and they would always comment on how amazingly sweet they are.  it made me think i was taking fruit for granted, but then i thought about that, and what does that really mean?  so now i don't feel bad.

Gamplayerx

Can I change my answer to Goldenboy?

On a slightly related note, I just had Raspberry Altoids for the first time.  They are good!

DownSouth

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 08, 2005, 02:25:03 PM

On a slightly related note, I just had Raspberry Altoids for the first time.  They are good!
They didn't have that flavor.  I wanted to try it.  I got the citrus and they aren't very good.  Kind of like a lemon drop.  Tangerines are great.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: DownSouth on March 08, 2005, 02:31:15 PM

They didn't have that flavor.  I wanted to try it.  I got the citrus and they aren't very good.  Kind of like a lemon drop.  Tangerines are great.
You MUST get them, DS!  They taste like real raspberries and they're really, really tart and sour. 

DownSouth

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 08, 2005, 02:33:15 PM
Quote from: DownSouth on March 08, 2005, 02:31:15 PM

You MUST get them, DS!  They taste like real raspberries and they're really, really tart and sour. 
The tangerines are really sour too.  I didn't like the apple at all.

charmed

My favorite is strawberries with a biscuit and some milk and sugar on top.

OMG it is my favorite thing to eat in the summer.